Why do men like latinas but clown on Desi women?

I told you man

Pajeetas are quite literally THE WORST in the world to have children with.
They are gigaboneless, and fraud using makeup to create bones

Native American women create literaly bonemoggers. And daughters benefit from Bonemass too
Also true about bone mogging Native Americans. The exception I'd say is Mayan descended people from Central America who have horse face genes

• Woah
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Bliisk, RunVerc and greycel
Also true about bone mogging Native Americans. The exception I'd say is Mayan descended people from Central America who have horse face genes
Like this guy?

YottaBoneMass Mogger, but long Midface

• WTF
Reactions: Bliisk
Because they're all sheep retards with 0 sentience

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RunVerc and Deleted member 84469
They don’t look the same

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bliisk and Deleted member 84469
Just show me a poojeeta who has a curvy body like a Colombian or Venezuelan woman. I'll wait

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bliisk, RunVerc and Hottaco34
I like squishy a lot
But whilst they are attractive bro, it's not worth to have children with them

They are often boneless
Ynot

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Bliisk, RunVerc and greycel
I’m curry and Latinas obvs mog currys, curry foids got no bunda

• WTF
Latinas are on the highest smv tier while curries the lowest. Why do you think that is?

Latinas are the only race of women that can easily compete with White women's mass appeal. Every man likes Latinas like every man likes White women. White girls even respect Latina rizz. They'll frequently befriend each other and are the only non White ethnic group White girls will accept. They know they have mass sex appeal. If every White girl could look more like a Latina they would. And I say this as a dude who likes White girls.

Latinas just give you a unique highly sexual energy. The way they always seem like they moan when they speak, the way they walk, their low class swag, it all is hyper sexual. Indian women have none of this.

• WTF
Indian women generally have their own look. Some can pass for Brown skinned Mestizas and Tri-racial/Mulata Latinas but that's about it.

This site super overrates how many "Med passing" Indians there are lol. Even in Canada which is Punjabi/North Indian central, nobody mistakes Indians for Whites, not even Italians or Greeks save for the rarities who can pass.

Mostly, light skinned Indians have their own look distinct from Latinos. They more so look like Pakis, Afghans, and Persians. Very few can even pass as Levantine or Phoenician Arabs though, never mind Whites.

JFL at thinking that Miami which is literally the biggest hub of White/White passing Latinas in America is a place where Indian bitches "look just like Latinas."

Los Angeles or the Bronx might suffice but Miami? Hell no lol.

Edit: Nikki Haley is one of the few actual White/Med passing Indian women out there and ya'll know damn well that's not a normal look for them lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
one big difference is the smell and the prospect of producing more indians

• WTF
Nah second generation Desi women are clean and educated and aren't degenerate as latinas that are so dirty they love swallowing monkey nigger cum
readn't

• WTF
OP have you ever seen the meme of the two exact same looking men (same one) but they just use an Indian flag + indian name on the first pic then an Italian one and italian name on the second pic and everyone picked the italian one?
Culture halo/failo is insane and almost never talked about here
I still remember threads of users here changing their shitnames/shitskins on Tinder and getting 2x more matches

• WTF
Latinas are on the highest smv tier while curries the lowest. Why do you think that is?

Latinas are the only race of women that can easily compete with White women's mass appeal. Every man likes Latinas like every man likes White women. White girls even respect Latina rizz. They'll frequently befriend each other and are the only non White ethnic group White girls will accept. They know they have mass sex appeal. If every White girl could look more like a Latina they would. And I say this as a dude who likes White girls.

Latinas just give you a unique highly sexual energy. The way they always seem like they moan when they speak, the way they walk, their low class swag, it all is hyper sexual. Indian women have none of this.
Indian women generally have their own look. Some can pass for Brown skinned Mestizas and Tri-racial/Mulata Latinas but that's about it.

This site super overrates how many "Med passing" Indians there are lol. Even in Canada which is Punjabi/North Indian central, nobody mistakes Indians for Whites, not even Italians or Greeks save for the rarities who can pass.

Mostly, light skinned Indians have their own look distinct from Latinos. They more so look like Pakis, Afghans, and Persians. Very few can even pass as Levantine or Phoenician Arabs though, never mind Whites.

JFL at thinking that Miami which is literally the biggest hub of White/White passing Latinas in America is a place where Indian bitches "look just like Latinas."

Edit: Nikki Haley is one of the few actual White/Med passing Indian women out there and ya'll know damn well that's not a normal look for them lol.
Pajeetas just see Latinas as white women

• Hmm...
  • WTF

Even Los Angeles wouldn't produce many Indian looking women since mestiza genes tend to a more East Asian look as opposed to South Asian. Few Mexicans are curry passing as it is. They definitely have their own look and even if they're brown their skull structure is entirely different.

Indian women look like LTB Latinas at best. Frequently have witch pheno or look like Abos. Latinas otoh have angel pheno more often than not or an upturned nose pheno similar to White girls but with dark features. Their base is higher. Not to mention curvier bodies. Also not nerds. Indian women are undersexual while Latinas oversexual. I don't blame Indian women for being that way as I'm sure Pajeets turned them into that through their insane thirst. At the same time it means they still have simps (whom they reject jfl)

• WTF
Even Los Angeles wouldn't produce many Indian looking women since mestiza genes tend to a more East Asian look as opposed to South Asian. Few Mexicans are curry passing as it is. They definitely have their own look and even if they're brown their skull structure is entirely different.

Indian women look like LTB Latinas at best. Frequently have witch pheno or look like Abos. Latinas otoh have angel pheno more often than not or an upturned nose pheno similar to White girls but with dark features. Their base is higher. Not to mention curvier bodies. Also not nerds. Indian women are undersexual while Latinas oversexual. I don't blame Indian women for being that way as I'm sure Pajeets turned them into that through their insane thirst. At the same time it means they still have simps (whom they reject jfl)
Because Amerindian is dongoloid SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• WTF

Brown Skinned Mestizos can vaguely overlap with non-Tamil Indians if you don't focus on facial features and just skin tone.

• WTF
Brown Skinned Mestizos can vaguely overlap with non-Tamil Indians if you don't focus on facial features and just skin tone.

Who is the Mexican there? None of them look Mestizo

• WTF
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bliisk and Autismcel