Why do mixed people look so good?

murdah

murdah

JBB and JBW Pilled
IMG 3375 IMG 8102 IMG 8103 IMG 7502 IMG 8105 https://nypost.com/2024/04/09/lifestyle/biracial-people-seen-as-more-attractive-new-study-shows/amp/ Maybe racemixing is based, it makes exotic chads and stacies :feelshah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, poopoohead, rand anon and 4 others
Bc they look like tanned whites lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking, st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah and 1 other person
it’s the future innit

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Lonenely sigma
They only look good cuz of white blood. Whites mog but gl mixed people look exotic
Talking about features, european ones are most attractive pretty much everywhere.

Talking about pheno, I do agree. Good coloring means having a good contrast. A fully blonde, as well as a fully brunette, isn't special. Having blonde hair and brown eyes or blue eyes and brown hair is.

Add a tanned skin to that, as well as bright-red lips and you are phenomaxxed

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, JustCallMeKash, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
white facial structure + light skin + low pitch voice = it's over for humanity.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Tyler Maher is mixed? In what world ?

• WTF
Talking about features, european ones are most attractive pretty much everywhere.

Talking about pheno, I do agree. Good coloring means having a good contrast. A fully blonde, as well as a fully brunette, isn't special. Having blonde hair and brown eyes or blue eyes and brown hair is.

Add a tanned skin to that, as well as bright-red lips and you are phenomaxxed
Hey quick question, how come you mention European ones are most attractive pretty much everywhere?

Is there any evolutionary reason for this that you know of? Just curious

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Hey quick question, how come you mention European ones are most attractive pretty much everywhere?

Cause they are

These mystery meats only look good because of white genetics, mutts are absolutely subhuman

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers

Aesthetics are objective, and studies confirmed that women of all ethnic backgrounds preferred white men.

From an evolutinary perspective, beauty is a sign of health. Its very easy to sound like a racist when talking about this, but since you asked me, I will tell you my theory.

For example, people from the scandinavia are almost universally agreed to be the most attractive. Those few who disagree mostly do bc of the coloring and not bc of the facial structure, and they are quite rare.

I suppose its bc, under the very harsh conditions up there in the north, only the most healthy and thus the most beautiful people reproduced

• +1
only caucasoid mixes mog :Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and murdah
as a mixed person myself, it's mostly because we gain the w genetics of both sides of our ethnicity. In most cases at least, some mixed people look absolutely subhuman and disgusting lmao.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Costcosuperstore and murdah
Aesthetics are objective, and studies confirmed that women of all ethnic backgrounds preferred white men.

From an evolutinary perspective, beauty is a sign of health. Its very easy to sound like a racist when talking about this, but since you asked me, I will tell you my theory.

For example, people from the scandinavia are almost universally agreed to be the most attractive. Those few who disagree mostly do bc of the coloring and not bc of the facial structure, and they are quite rare.

I suppose its bc, under the very harsh conditions up there in the north, only the most healthy and thus the most beautiful people reproduced
What would you say about the Innuit & Tibetans? They come from among the coldest and harshest climates.

bc they are good looking you stupid fuck, you can find pretty people of all races

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Lonenely sigma
What would you say about the Innuit & Tibetans? They come from among the coldest and harshest climates.
Interesting point. I doubt they lived there long enough for it to create an evolutionary change.

bc they are good looking you stupid fuck, you can find pretty people of all races
the study provides further insight on it, not saying there isn’t but its a renown idea

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Ain't no body care about those niggas. They busy catching fish and chewing on ice

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, dna_cel and murdah
also the last girl is Elliot rodger

• JFL