Why do most jb foids who play voleyball or soccer look ogre?

Brootal pfp sean would never even gotten discovered if he was a t50 subhuman like me
? he looks great. eye color is a meme

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lirevk and likenesss
Def looks great but his blue eyes make it so most of the attention goes to his eyes, which is his best feature

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
They are high T

5D30DCF3 568D 4A9E B041 D5523AFA56FB
4C47572B 1BFB 45CE 9CC4 29A76CD47749
BF8A609B 7BE4 4E64 8060 A068E03B7885
8C41BB32 B133 43A3 AAEA EBD201FE1E47
B92A41B9 D78D 472E 8449 99C5655C0B53

bunch of shitskin copes. also those morphs are unnatrual and uncanny, noone has eyes that dark. yes for getting famous eye color matters more but eye color is one of the least important facial features
Sucking that copium like its dick:lul::lul:

bunch of shitskin copes. also those morphs are unnatrual and uncanny, noone has eyes that dark. yes for getting famous eye color matters more but eye color is one of the least important facial features
If you have good eyes then it will make it so more attention goes to ur eyes i stead of other parts of the face. It can also help with bad eye area if uou have a rare attractive eye color

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Sucking that copium like its dick:lul::lul:
im not that coping one mr t50. you think blue eyes would make you a slayer which couldnt be further from the truth

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
im not that coping one mr t50. you think blue eyes would make you a slayer which couldnt be further from the truth
No counter argument little buddy boyo go kys worthless nigger

its 50/50 in my expericene

they either are fogger waist and ass HTB-Stacylites or ugly masc 5'10 girls

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Hunky Volleyball Stacies are my exact type :feelsokman:

Women who look masc are low appeal so they cope with career/sports. Also they build leg muscles which look gross.

Because they are more masculine than the average woman, that's why they play sports, duh