Why do most people find humor in unfunny things?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
I was scrolling through this Instagram feed and people are laughing and commenting on the most ignorant shit,

For example that dumb crying filter from Snapchat. What’s so funny about it? I couldn’t find it funny even if my life depended on it.

Another thing on Instagram is that salt thing where some foid get a a spoonful of salt and then covers it with food and goes to her cuck boyfriend to feed it to him as he sits there so unaware! Omg so totally not scripted! So realistic! Haha! Such a real reaction :feelsuhh:

Also, another thing is tik tok. It’s not funny. It’s not interesting, it’s not cute. It’s just boring.

People on this planet are just low IQ masses of shit and piss. I’m so much better, unique, and intelligent than most people. Sometimes I’m glad I was born as me because I’m different and better than these other jestering little faggots.

If you disagree I don’t care, get off my thread faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 16369, isis_Bleach and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369, Gonthar and 1 other person
theyre children, vermillion. youre a 27 year old man or some shit stop being a grumpy curmudgeon

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
theyre children, vermillion. youre a 27 year old man or some shit stop being a grumpy curmudgeon
No the people in the video are in their 20s. The sluts look like haggard 30 year olds and the men literally look older than me.

I can’t blame them for their shit genetics tho. It’s not my fault I age gracefully and look youthful

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
No the people in the video are in their 20s. The sluts look like haggard 30 year olds and the men literally look older than me.

I can’t blame them for their shit genetics tho. It’s not my fault I age gracefully and look youthful
i scrolled thru the explore page of a new account on insta i made and i was taken back by how weird and fucking cringe peoples sense of humor is

its not even rly a sense of humor, its just screenshots of the most boring mundane facebook quotes that dont even make much sense. someone posting “hmmm… umm.. yeah ok thats fine” shit that is “relatable” i cant make this shit up

not shitting you, like 7 pictures of the weirdest most cringe shit and there was tons of thte shit :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Vermilioncore
Haha, normies are so fucking stupid. NPCs. All of them are background characters. They’ll never know the pain in life. They’ll never know what it’s like to wake up as me and have tbis burden of sorrow and unworthiness on them

B3C469B2 3BB9 4D32 B842 A408FD1F2DBA

• +1
Reactions: ropemax

this shit

i went and found it in seconds

this fucking dogshit there is thousands of this bullshit with thousands of likes and its all the sane and utterly retarded and i feel like im in a fever dream looking at it

• +1
this shit
View attachment 1695043View attachment 1695046View attachment 1695047

i went and found it in seconds

this fucking dogshit there is thousands of this bullshit with thousands of likes and its all the sane and utterly retarded and i feel like im in a fever dream looking at it
That’s the NPC brain for you. Mindless drones who act, talk, and post the same shit, yet they look down on me for being ugly, short and being different.
I really understand Joker’s character and Arthur Fleck. Feels like the character was made specifically for me. Whenever im feeling down I just think of him and how we are similar

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Because they are a bunch of COPERS who can't handle real life. Normie unfunny humor = cope/stress relief and dark humor is stressful for them because it reminds them that this world is shit and that we are all going to die one day. On the other hand, I want to find out the truth about this world and I am fucking ready to talk and joke about ANYTHING even if it's some real dark shit. I give 0 fucks about some boring ass coping shit because I'm mentally strong and I don't need to be fake and lie to myself like that

• +1
Because they are a bunch of COPERS who can't handle real life. Normie unfunny humor = cope/stress relief and dark humor is stressful for them because it reminds them that this world is shit and that we are all going to die one day. On the other hand, I want to find out the truth about this world and I am fucking ready to talk and joke about ANYTHING even if it's some real dark shit. I give 0 fucks about some boring ass coping shit because I'm mentally strong and I don't need to be fake and lie to myself like that
I like you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787