Why do my eye bags halo my eye area?

Deleted member 9852

Deleted member 9852

Greycel life’s don’t matter
48BFEE8E 622D 4D52 8BE9 3EB6F65D69A7

Is it vampire maxing or something I have pointed teeth that kinda look like vampire ones and I’m pale fuck idk

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I can pm full pics of face if you want to see it

View attachment 965192
Is it vampire maxing or something I have pointed teeth that kinda look like vampire ones and I’m pale fuck idk
Dark eye bags strangely can make guys and girls look more attractive with good bones

I don't know why but they do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Dark eye bags strangely can make guys and girls look more attractive with good bones

I don't know why but they do
I think they hide my uee or distract you from it I get a lot of compliments about my eyes but they definitely halo me but the rest of my face is soft but I have a good bit of jb appeal and I’m 6ft or just under it

I think they hide my uee or distract you from it I get a lot of compliments about my eyes but they definitely halo me but the rest of my face is soft but I have a good bit of jb appeal and I’m 6ft or just under it
Yeah, I don't understand why you are even on here tbh having a soft face with those eyes is huge JB appeal

• So Sad
Yeah, I don't understand why you are even on here tbh having a soft face with those eyes is huge JB appeal
I have bad skin or I’m just a mentalcel I’ll pm pics

View attachment 965192
eye bags have the depressed teen girl appeal
they arent actually a negative trait unless the eye bags come from severe recession and buginess

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
If you have good bones, everything is a halo

• So Sad
Color halo

• +1
pm pics pls. They dont halo shit. try to get more sleep and work out your eye area to get an aegyo sal. Read this thread about it, and it will halo your eye area much more.
whats that thread about cause i cant view it

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Eye bags are not haloing you. It's just that your other eye features make up for it