Why do my eyes look bad?

Sixxstar

Sixxstar

Iron
Screenshot 20240819 185553 Video Editor
i cant figure out the reason why they just suck, looking for tips and reasoning as to why its so mid if not lower

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
high eye aspect ratio, high medial canthus angle

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, LuckyBeast and Sixxstar
Yea, same issue. Some eyes are just ultrapretty, whereas some are kinda destined to be mid :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Sixxstar
your eyes are actually quite good, I would assume that they would look better (aspect ration would increase and medial canthi angle will decrease) if you stopped doing that faggot stare.

• +1
your eyes are actually quite good, I would assume that they would look better (aspect ration would increase and medial canthi angle will decrease) if you stopped doing that faggot stare.
Theres a pic of me relaxed eyes, idk wtf i was doing in the first pic, i agree it looks a bit better but i still think theres room for improvement, ive heard eyes are only fixable by surgery but regarding the whole eye area do you think i could change anything ovetime without surgery?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819_215923_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20240819_215923_Gallery.png
    328.6 KB · Views: 0
Your eyes look like dexter's (Michael c Hall), they look good imo but you may be tryharding to squint? idk try to relax them up a bit but they are defo above average
thanks man I really thought they were below average, I replied with another image of my eyes relaxed to someone in this thread if you wanna see

thanks man I really thought they were below average, I replied with another image of my eyes relaxed to someone in this thread if you wanna see
Homie you are worrying about things that aren't there, your eye area is really good, looks pretty masculine imo, maybe you could try to subtly squint so your eyes look "shorter or closer" because they seem like you are opening them up but i really wouldn't worry about them

• +1
Homie you are worrying about things that aren't there, your eye area is really good, looks pretty masculine imo, maybe you could try to subtly squint so your eyes look "shorter or closer" because they seem like you are opening them up but i really wouldn't worry about them
thanks for the reassurance, when I get home I'll reply to this comment with another picture describing what you told me

your eyebrows just need a tiny bit more density, if possible, ideal shape though. can't really tell but you undereyes seem a bit unideal (not much though). I am currently trying volufiline for my undereyes, will tell you if I get any results, going to pick it up from post office today.

• +1
your eyebrows just need a tiny bit more density, if possible, ideal shape though. can't really tell but you undereyes seem a bit unideal (not much though). I am currently trying volufiline for my undereyes, will tell you if I get any results, going to pick it up from post office today.
Bro this is exactly what i was thinking, i noticed that i was kind of just doing some weird tense stare but when i relax my upper eye and eyebrows but squint with the muscles that support the under eye i noticed a huge difference, just look at the difference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819_215923_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20240819_215923_Gallery.png
    328.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240820_170513_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20240820_170513_Gallery.png
    331.4 KB · Views: 0
Yeah bro the squinting strat works, i was squinting in the wrong areas before, i realise now its only the bottom eye muscles that need to be squinted, but i cant always just do this irl so im looking for solutions to improve under eye support, someone mentioned volufiline, might do my research on that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240820_170513_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20240820_170513_Gallery.png
    331.4 KB · Views: 0
permasquinting does work. try to maintain a very slight (less than the photos you took) squint at all times. it will almost feel as if you are relaxing your eyes rather that squinting. It will strengthen undereye muscles an slightly improve support

• +1
View attachment 3107947 i cant figure out the reason why they just suck, looking for tips and reasoning as to why its so mid if not lower
ur eyes appear to big because your pfl to pfh is a bad ratio. In normal language ur eyes r too big vertically for your eye width. You can squint or rest your eyes slightly or train orbiculis oculi muscle or try frauding wider eyes with eyelashes as a softmaxx. For hardmaxxing you could get canthoplasty to widen your eyes or shorten it vertically by tightening your lower eyelid. Another hardmaxx is orbital decompression which would deepen your eyes into your orbitals which could make your eyes look wider too.

• +1
ur eyes appear to big because your pfl to pfh is a bad ratio. In normal language ur eyes r too big vertically for your eye width. You can squint or rest your eyes slightly or train orbiculis oculi muscle or try frauding wider eyes with eyelashes as a softmaxx. For hardmaxxing you could get canthoplasty to widen your eyes or shorten it vertically by tightening your lower eyelid. Another hardmaxx is orbital decompression which would deepen your eyes into your orbitals which could make your eyes look wider too.
thanks for the detailed reply, from reading all the comments, ive come to the conclusion that the reason my eyes look bad are due to bad under eye support, the reason you thought my eyes are vertically big is because i was squinting weird, look at another picture i took here:

its alot better because i rested my eyebrows and upper eyelid and just squinted the muscles below my eye, the other guy gave a good suggestion of permasquinting to get hte habit in and strengthen the muscles, im not really open to hardmaxxes as im 15, but thanks for the really detailed reply.

Also do you think longer lashes will help the appearance by making it look more horizontal?

thanks for the detailed reply, from reading all the comments, ive come to the conclusion that the reason my eyes look bad are due to bad under eye support, the reason you thought my eyes are vertically big is because i was squinting weird, look at another picture i took here:
View attachment 3109770
its alot better because i rested my eyebrows and upper eyelid and just squinted the muscles below my eye, the other guy gave a good suggestion of permasquinting to get hte habit in and strengthen the muscles, im not really open to hardmaxxes as im 15, but thanks for the really detailed reply.

Also do you think longer lashes will help the appearance by making it look more horizontal?
u could but it really is determined by how much u can grow them and how they r shaped

• +1