Why do my eyes look better laying down?

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
They have so much more pct and a better shape and medial canthus. Is it lighting? Could it be under eye support lifting up a bit, however I don't see the undereye moving or being affected at all when laying down and getting up. Does this prove lightings>over all?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
lighting helps however a good eye area looks good anywhere

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • +1
Do you think outside natural lighting is the best?
probably not tbh have you ever taken a handheld mirror and looked at yourself outside?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
no just inside the house
You should try that out. Honestly I don't know which lighting is better there are different lightings depending on the lightbulb there is daylight lighting etc. You should try and experiment different locations I don't know because i don't leave my house JFL

• +1
You should try that out. Honestly I don't know which lighting is better there are different lightings depending on the lightbulb there is daylight lighting etc. You should try and experiment different locations I don't know because i don't leave my house JFL
Same one of my washrooms lighting is amazing, the others shit and when I go outside when it's kind of sunny/neutral lighting still seems to be good

• +1
Same one of my washrooms lighting is amazing, the others shit and when I go outside when it's kind of sunny/neutral lighting still seems to be good
Lighting matters a lot there are reasons why models prefer a certain type of lighting when they take pictures

• +1
you could always work on your lower third tbh
must be in shit lighting either you need a strong low set browridge to look good and intimidating or narrow eyes in that case i will squint in shit lightings

• +1
because gravity reduces under eye support when not laying down

• +1
Reactions: Maxim
because gravity reduces under eye support when not laying down
But there was no change in under eye support when getting up again

But there was no change in under eye support when getting up again
but there is, your eyes are vertically smaller when laying down which usually looks better.

My eyes mog when laying down

• Love it