Why do my eyes look so dead?

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken

Why do my eyes look so beady and offputting? I am thinking low PFL and weak undereye or low cheekbones, but I'm unsure. I got conflicting answers on having weak undereye. Stupid looking collage format is cuz I'm on my phone.
@Lookologist003
@MaestheticMaso
@LooksThinker
@slop slinger
@Lebgfinal
@IBlamePhaggots

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
omg bro this is the biggest incel ive seen so far

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, marek937, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person
school shooter phenotype

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Krakowski, Detective and 1 other person
do you employ facial expressions?

your ipd is not that bad. you just need infrazygos and botox to the brow.

do you employ facial expressions?
No, I'm autistic, and why would I employ them while taking a photo of myself meant to display my facial feautures? That's fraudulent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
No, I'm autistic, and why would I employ them while taking a photo of myself meant to display my facial feautures? That's fraudulent.
OK.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Why are you guys so subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
if you got a tan you would look so much more healthier
the hair would go from "i dont get haircuts because i dont go outside" to "i love fun in the sun"

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
you're just a normie and your eyes have a weird look because they are beady but it's not too bad

just get a tan and fix ur skin unironically

• +1
if you got a tan you would look so much more healthier
the hair would go from "i dont get haircuts because i dont go outside" to "i love fun in the sun"
My arms are tanned a lot but I don't want my skin to age prematurely so I use sunscreen on my face. I don't love fun in the sun, but I do hike and bike a lot.

My arms are tanned a lot but I don't want my skin to age prematurely so I use sunscreen on my face. I don't love fun in the sun, but I do hike and bike a lot.
Read between the lines. "fun in the sun" does not mean to signal here that you enjoy activities in which sunlight falls upon you, but signals you are carefree and healthy, which are desirable qualities.

Read between the lines. "fun in the sun" does not mean to signal here that you enjoy activities in which sunlight falls upon you, but signals you are carefree and healthy, which are desirable qualities.
I am only mildly careful and pretty healthy, at least compared to my peers.

u look like a woman that got bimax in 90s does anyone understand

• Hmm...
View attachment 2414345
Why do my eyes look so beady and offputting? I am thinking low PFL and weak undereye or low cheekbones, but I'm unsure. I got conflicting answers on having weak undereye. Stupid looking collage format is cuz I'm on my phone.
@Lookologist003
@MaestheticMaso
@LooksThinker
@slop slinger
@Lebgfinal
@IBlamePhaggots
wtf is that