Why do new age churches try to be cool?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I remember I went to this church and they had a cringy Christian rock band playing some embarrassing music and they had memes showing up on a screen to appeal to the youth. Why?

For me, I want God to be feared, respected and for there to be, like in the tabernacle, a sense of wonder, might and fright when God is near. I want to smell frankincense, myrh, and hear church organs. I don’t want Jesus to become the cool dude who is cool with gays and trannies.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and BrahminBoss
dnr find god

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Jesus is Lord
He is Risen
Praise be to my Savior

I remember I went to this church and they had a cringy Christian rock band playing some embarrassing music and they had memes showing up on a screen to appeal to the youth. Why?

For me, I want God to be feared, respected and for there to be, like in the tabernacle, a sense of wonder, might and fright when God is near. I want to smell frankincense, myrh, and hear church organs. I don’t want Jesus to become the cool dude who is cool with gays and trannies.
Kill the heretic save the soul

megachurches will be the death of Christianity

Because religion is a business, and like any proper business that ever existed, it thrives on sales.

How much can you sell?
How many people can you sell it to?
What price can you sell it at?

To a prebeliever and shaky member, this showmanship of music, memes and high energy preaching will lure them in deeper like a cult.
Read what you just wrote back to yourself.
Do you think it will sell to the average person?
People thrive on "good vibes" , more than ever today.
These pastors don't give a damn about redeeming your soul, they want more sheep to line their pockets.

Its all for money