Why do "Nice boys" have trouble finding love? How to get out of this "Nice guy" thing?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
Let me describe myself, I am a "NICE GUY". By "Nice guy" means that I get friend-zone easily. The girls will admit that I am so sweet, so nice and they would like a boyfriend like me but not me, I don't understand why? What am I missing? I am very considerate, understanding, and loving, and will take extra care of the girl but all in vain. I put her happiness and feelings before me but When it comes to love or sexual relationship, I will be friend-zoned.

Sometimes I feel like a healer, the girl will be broken or sad and I will heal her and make her happy, and then as soon as she gets better, she wants to find the right boy, someone who she really likes. Why not me, what else do they want.

I need some good advice to change my mindset and behavior. I will be happy to hear some good advice.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, currylightskin and germanlooks
You can't change. You're posting on an internet forum with losers/aspies and asking them for advice. You're fucked bro

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, KING REIDYZ, Chadeep and 2 others
You can't change. You're posting on an internet forum with losers/aspies and asking them for advice. You're fucked bro
and you are retarded! :ogre:

you already have gf? why do you ask?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, germanlooks and Deleted member 2729
women want to be treated badly we are too soft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Sounds like a copy paste

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and bogii
You shouldn't submit to females like that :ogre: just be your true self and some girls are naturally gonna like you for who you are :bluepill:

Bluepill but true tbh, I don't change my personality in order to slay foids, and I still get to slay whamen from time to time.

• Hmm...
over for this forum iq holy fuck
go kys then nice guy, it is over for you, is that what you want to hear

you can't change who you are, only if you're truly been broken before

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 2729
Stop being a cuck

• +1
Nice guy is simply a natural consequence of looking not good enough

• +1
Everyone should make a Reddit meetup and just nuke the entire area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 19036
Let me describe myself, I am a "NICE GUY". By "Nice guy" means that I get friend-zone easily. The girls will admit that I am so sweet, so nice and they would like a boyfriend like me but not me, I don't understand why? What am I missing? I am very considerate, understanding, and loving, and will take extra care of the girl but all in vain. I put her happiness and feelings before me but When it comes to love or sexual relationship, I will be friend-zoned.

Sometimes I feel like a healer, the girl will be broken or sad and I will heal her and make her happy, and then as soon as she gets better, she wants to find the right boy, someone who she really likes. Why not me, what else do they want.

I need some good advice to change my mindset and behavior. I will be happy to hear some good advice.
It's probably because you are too scared to make a move on those girls so you friend zone yourself by acting as a friend. Let me know if I'm wrong

• JFL