Why do Nice guys have to suffer alone

D

Deleted member 58285

Kraken
Why do nice guys like me have to suffer I held doors open for the elders I give money to the homeless but still I have to suffer in utter loneliness I dont understand this world anymore...😔💔

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Zeruel, The Grinch and 4 others
@Vermilioncore

Same. Idk why. That’s why I stopped being Mr nice guy and started wearing a trench coat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, uglysub8male and Deleted member 58285
just keep being nice for the sake of being nice and the lord will sympathize with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Deleted member 51465 and The Grinch
Same. Idk why. That’s why I stopped being Mr nice guy and started wearing a trench coat
[IMG alt="Vermilioncore"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/3/3549.jpg?1705249438[/IMG]

Vermilioncore

twisted wicked animal​

JoinedOct 17, 2019Posts49,359Reputation87,346

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
313f3a858f8e63bcb05c0f2fe7a0ce45

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
I was always a bad person, bad son, bad brother, bad friend, bad student, bad worker, my existence didn’t bring any value into this world, nor do I want to be valuable, I can’t relate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Deleted member 57122
Why do nice guys like me have to suffer I held doors open for the elders I give money to the homeless but still I have to suffer in utter loneliness I dont understand this world anymore...😔💔

John 15:18-19​

18 “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
I was always a bad person, bad son, bad brother, bad friend, bad student, bad worker, I can’t relate
you’re also a bad liar too cuck

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
  • +1
women always chose the high t hight fighting success chad over the kind hearted incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Here's a song to cope with for next 3 minutes