Incomplete, But substantial summary on crime

_MVP_

_MVP_

C wait for takeover
Crime, because "the worse u feel the better u will feel later "etc will be too unbearable and crime is more remedial than that.

The suffering will be too unbearable, too long, the variance will blow me the fuck Out, thats why crime

Outsource Rest of C's, dont Focus on IQ, Singularity or destroy humanity consciously Cuz they can't help u Beat down unbearable Feelings, only crime can. And whether irl u suffer when u dont Focus on crime or u suffer in prison is irrelevant.

This "infinitely smarter tomorrow effortless future takeover". Doesn't Help u to Beat down any bad Feeling either. Only crime does.

Its without a doubt that i WILL feel unbearable If i dont Focus on crime, and crime will be the only remedial Thing. Outsource everything Else. Legal Money Impossible, would be too surprising. Have every Other c's in your subcinsxious cuz they are Not as remedial as crime.Everyone is bound to realize in the future that crime is the best Thing to Focus on, thats why there is Zero doubt that the world destroy itself soon.

Its Impossible to deter Humans forever. People will start committing more and more crime

@LancasteR

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back