Why do niggas hate fakecels?

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Gold
I've heard fags on .is and .club accuse fakecels of joining the forum just to mog truecels, but this is just an insecure delusion. Some dudes would blame fakecels for everything they didn't like on .is. Most fakecels just want to talk to people online. The very best users on .is and .club where fakecels, or accused of being fakecels. Fakecels brutally personality mog truecels.

I want to hear why some of you guys hate fakecels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki and poopoohead
I don't hate fakecels but fake niggas I can't fw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, The False Prophet and Kanye West's Cousin
I've heard fags on .is and .club accuse fakecels of joining the forum just to mog truecels, but this is just an insecure delusion. Some dudes would blame fakecels for everything they didn't like on .is. Most fakecels just want to talk to people online. The very best users on .is and .club where fakecels, or accused of being fakecels. Fakecels brutally personality mog truecels.

Incel hate their life so they spread there misery

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and The False Prophet
I remember my brief time on .is and the users autistically ranting about "fakecels". It was cringeworthy. Out of 10 threads, at least 4 were about "fakecels". People there have nothing better to worry about, it seems.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
a fake nigga thats that shit i dont like

Because they as superior males come here to mog and say:"oohhhh, Im such a truecel" only to get attention,we dont like liars,we dont like attention whores because Is a female trait.:feelswah:

You think Moeggels is one of the best users??? 💀💀💀💀

Also Monkcel 💀💀:feelsuhh:

The term fakecel is retarded. .iscels would accuse anyone over 5'5 a fakecel.
The reality that .iscels unwilling to accept is that your problems go much deeper than just being physically unattractive. Many incels have shitty, boring personalities.

You think Moeggels is one of the best users??? 💀💀💀💀

Also Monkcel 💀💀:feelsuhh:
I'm talking about MACHETE, Cash, Lycan, Truckzo and NoLooksNoLife. Moeggels is cool, because he's unafraid to challenge looks only blackpill dogma. Monkcel was a boring snitch that single handedly turned .club from a no rules forum where no one got banned to another .is.

This is unrelated, but GameDevCel deserves to be killed. I'm not joking. His forum sucks ass now. I'm going to tag you in a thread about the current sad state of .club

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I'm talking about MACHETE, Cash, Lycan, Truckzo and NoLooksNoLife. Moeggels is cool, because he's unafraid to challenge looks only blackpill dogma. Monkcel was a boring snitch that single handedly turned .club from a no rules forum where no one got banned to another .is.

This is unrelated, but GameDevCel deserves to be killed. I'm not joking. His forum sucks ass now. I'm going to tag you in a thread about the current sad state of .club
Machete incelshames btw

You can look up his posts on here. He was never an incel and he secretly hates incels.

Also tf did gdc do 💀💀💀

Im in touch with reality, Its not insecurity if Its real.:ogre:
MACHETE didn't come to .is to mog your insecure ass. He didn't talk about his fucking, some one snitched on him. He was funny and entertaining. That is the the entire point of websites like this. It's for entertainment. .is is supposed to be a toy, but you guys are too miserable to enjoy it, you just bitch about the same thing every single day

Because incels get triggered over anything

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Autismcel
You joined way after it's prime. .club used to be full of perverts. Then GameDevCel decided to start moderating the place and now it's so fucking boring walking on eggshells bullshit. The spirit section was the only improvement, but everything else sucks. Making AsianBoss was a huge mistake. GameDevCel is Nazbol. That's why I need to make my own network of Xenforo forums. You can't have free speech in a forum run by nazis

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
You joined way after it's prime. .club used to be full of perverts. Then GameDevCel decided to start moderating the place and now it's so fucking boring walking on eggshells bullshit. The spirit section was the only improvement, but everything else sucks. Making AsianBoss was a huge mistake. GameDevCel is Nazbol. That's why I need to make my own network of Xenforo forums. You can't have free speech in a forum run by nazis
Nah AsianBoss is a chill ahh dude

Nah AsianBoss is a chill ahh dude
He's a coon ass uncle tom. Straight up deserves to killed for that alone. He also bans people, which is gay, because I'm 100% anti banning. Some fag banned SchizoCrashout.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL