why do niggas say i descended

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
yalll blame the surgeons for my lack of buccinators little do yall know i took them out myself at home xD

bloated AF no ogee curve smaller nose and a bit bigger lips than now more feminine eyebrows (i got them done at salon and shit) no zygos weak chin narrower pfl and medial canthus not downturned (i could reveal the name of who does pfl and medial canthus but fuck u niggas dont deserve it) weaker browridge less deep set orbitals had ZERO dimorphism
how did i descend nigga i legit looked like a truecel and feminine af
Discord1
IMG 3761
3047919 1661573916965
IMG 4512
IMG 4515
IMG 4519
IMG 4518
IMG 4514

now i look masculine and good looking to girls they dont see it yet but they will so how did i descend bruh? i look the best i ever have now!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22093, Anubis, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
U got a z plasty for the medial canthus?

Your maxila is soo forward grown

U got a z plasty for the medial canthus?
why do niggas now know about these surgeries and doctors fuck all these fags that msg me about eye surgeries i say oh just one wont hurt and then they spread my forsaken knowledge to everyone NO MORE ADVICE IN DMS FOR U NIGgERS!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, mvp2v1 and MagaPutinism
you look like @BrendioEEE evil zoomer brother

why do niggas now know about these surgeries and doctors fuck all these fags that msg me about eye surgeries i say oh just one wont hurt and then they spread my forsaken knowledge to everyone NO MORE ADVICE IN DMS FOR U NIGgERS!
Nah no one told me. I'm an all knowing seer. Actually I just guessed.
But I thought that shit's only done on peeps with canthal webbing.
I doubt u got it.
However, comparing your before after pics it does seem like your medial canthus became sharper.
Idk its hard to differentiate your shitposts from serious ones tbh :feelscry:

Nah no one told me. I'm an all knowing seer. Actually I just guessed.
But I thought that shit's only done on peeps with canthal webbing.
I doubt u got it.
However, comparing your before after pics it does seem like your medial canthus became sharper.
Idk its hard to differentiate your shitposts from serious ones tbh :feelscry:
medial canthotomy is the more specific term for it cosmetically, but you cant just go up to ur average oculoplastician not even taban will do but ik only two

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
wtf stop taking estrogen

medial canthotomy is the more specific term for it cosmetically, but you cant just go up to ur average oculoplastician not even taban will do but ik only two
How tf are u so knowledgeable about these obscure surgeries yet clearly don't have a strong grasp on aesthetics and proportions :dafuckfeels:

• Hmm...
Reactions: fruitgunpop
How did u found those occuplastic surgeons? :feelsthink:
connections im well known if u ask taban about me hed know me u ask ramieri about me he knows me eppley knows me pagnoni does they all do lmfao you prolly have to go to an underground surgeon for the hardcore eye surgeries im talking about ive been to a few and theyre crazy how they operate in shacks abandoned houses underground vaults etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and fruitgunpop
I refuse to believe you live in the same dimension as us

connections im well known if u ask taban about me hed know me u ask ramieri about me he knows me eppley knows me pagnoni does they all do lmfao you prolly have to go to an underground surgeon for the hardcore eye surgeries im talking about ive been to a few and theyre crazy how they operate in shacks abandoned houses underground vaults etc.
Images 13

You're also very well-known in the blackpill community and there's that tiktok backlash shit recently.
Aren't u planning to pursue a career in music?
You'll always be associated with the negativity surrounding the blackpill community if u don't take action to minimize your online presence and ties with the PSL sphere. :feelsthink:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Rt-Rust1 and House Lannister
Please just give me back my kids from your basement

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, mvp2v1 and szolliontaraelis
Honestly this community is toxic, no one should take surgeries if they are not below average looks, its sad what happened to you but there.is nothing you can change

dont listen to these niggas u look good buddyboyo

all that effort, just to continue living as a manlet 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

the reason you descended is beause you never shower, brush your teeth, and live in a fucking pig sty surrounded by your own shit :blackpill:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mazzi and mvp2v1
u gay:feelswhat:👎

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Honestly this community is toxic, no one should take surgeries if they are not below average looks, its sad what happened to you but there.is nothing you can change
Surgery can definitely ascendmax you though, pic related.

Attachments

• ba-blepharo-1.jpg
    ba-blepharo-1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
damn shed have a stacy eye area with obo
fuck u gay ahh nigga
the reason you descended is beause you never shower, brush your teeth, and live in a fucking pig sty surrounded by your own shit :blackpill:
ok
dont listen to these niggas u look good buddyboyo
thx
nothing happened to me
Please just give me back my kids from your basement
wtf

h
View attachment 1860721
You're also very well-known in the blackpill community and there's that tiktok backlash shit recently.
Aren't u planning to pursue a career in music?
You'll always be associated with the negativity surrounding the blackpill community if u don't take action to minimize your online presence and ties with the PSL sphere. :feelsthink:
owhow can i do that

Why would someone so attractive do a surgery? her eye area looked really, really good before, I guess she looks a little better now but just why? lol

we're the same bro. im also manlet and im also uncanny

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Thanks now when they try to dox me they will find your pictures

How did you remove your buccinators at home??

you look the same lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if u just took one pic without doing a weird face we would see it. btw u mog barret. and u would fuck u with those eyeliners on :owo::owo::owo::owo: looking like a cute girl yakhi :love:(y)(y)(y) btw doesnt matter since all females are lwsbian nowadays

Everytime I try to help you I get ignored

Everytime I try to help you I get ignored
help me
you look the same lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if u just took one pic without doing a weird face we would see it. btw u mog barret. and u would fuck u with those eyeliners on :owo::owo::owo::owo: looking like a cute girl yakhi :love:(y)(y)(y) btw doesnt matter since all females are lwsbian nowadays
you can obviously see theres a huge ass fucking difference i got girls back then but now i dont easy to see and no i dont mog shit and i dont do no weird face nigga

help me

you can obviously see theres a huge ass fucking difference i got girls back then but now i dont easy to see and no i dont mog shit and i dont do no weird face nigga
I don’t see what the problem is growing up and going through changes is exciting and should be embraced

we're the same bro. im also manlet and im also uncanny
im not uncanny
Thanks now when they try to dox me they will find your pictures
wym nigga
How did you remove your buccinators at home??
knife scissors surgical tape and zip stitch
cost me like 40 bucks instead of 5k for a surgeon lmfao i got inspiration from another user who also did it at home so i did it last march becasue ive always had oversized buccinators that even when lean wouldnt go away so i had to do it WARNING I DONT RECCOMEND THIS AT HOME I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER U DO

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
  • +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
im not uncanny

wym nigga

knife scissors surgical tape and zip stitch
cost me like 40 bucks instead of 5k for a surgeon lmfao i got inspiration from another user who also did it at home so i did it last march becasue ive always had oversized buccinators that even when lean wouldnt go away so i had to do it WARNING I DONT RECCOMEND THIS AT HOME I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER U DO
Holy fuck. I'm not going to do this I'm just in awe.. The level of dedication to achieve your ideal look.
Did you order and inject your own anesthetic to reduce the pain?

help me

:ROFLMAO: stop trolling dude. ur clearly jutting your chin forwards, sucking ur cheeks in, squinting like a maniac. stop bro, ur goodlooking as you are:love::love: your only failo is high hairline but theres curtains hairstyle for that. go, cut your hair, shower, get rid of this chocolate milk moustache, wash your face twice a day for no pimples, workout and bang ur 6 psl again:D

yalll blame the surgeons for my lack of buccinators little do yall know i took them out myself at home xD
View attachment 1860614View attachment 1860615View attachment 1860617View attachment 1860618View attachment 1860619View attachment 1860620View attachment 1860621View attachment 1860622View attachment 1860626View attachment 1860627View attachment 1860628View attachment 1860630View attachment 1860631
bloated AF no ogee curve smaller nose and a bit bigger lips than now more feminine eyebrows (i got them done at salon and shit) no zygos weak chin narrower pfl and medial canthus not downturned (i could reveal the name of who does pfl and medial canthus but fuck u niggas dont deserve it) weaker browridge less deep set orbitals had ZERO dimorphism
View attachment 1860643View attachment 1860644View attachment 1860642View attachment 1860641View attachment 1860640View attachment 1860638View attachment 1860639View attachment 1860649
now i look masculine and good looking to girls they dont see it yet but they will so how did i descend bruh? i look the best i ever have now!
Bro u actually looked good before (kinda like a girl) but actually attractive now u look like some barbie project failure U R PROOF TOO MUCH SURGERY DOESN'T WORK

Bro u actually looked good before (kinda like a girl) but actually attractive now u look like some barbie project failure U R PROOF TOO MUCH SURGERY DOESN'T WORK
no surgery i look way better now i have better bones and more masclook
:ROFLMAO: stop trolling dude. ur clearly jutting your chin forwards, sucking ur cheeks in, squinting like a maniac. stop bro, ur goodlooking as you are:love::love: your only failo is high hairline but theres curtains hairstyle for that. go, cut your hair, shower, get rid of this chocolate milk moustache, wash your face twice a day for no pimples, workout and bang ur 6 psl again:D
i was never 6 psl xD and im not jutting or sucking or squinting fucking dumbass this is my looks do you even know what ive done?

Holy fuck. I'm not going to do this I'm just in awe.. The level of dedication to achieve your ideal look.
Did you order and inject your own anesthetic to reduce the pain?
no anaesthetic
just afew incisions doesnt hurt as bad as the rejection and negative reinforcement ive received over the years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
im kinda new to this forum what happened to you man? ive seen like your super old videos bro did u do irreversibile damage or something? u can maybe go back to that if u take care of urself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
no anaesthetic
just afew incisions doesnt hurt as bad as the rejection and negative reinforcement ive received over the years
Your degree of commitment is mind blowing. I thought I was dedicated but this puts even me to shame

im kinda new to this forum what happened to you man? ive seen like your super old videos bro did u do irreversibile damage or something? u can maybe go back to that if u take care of urself
u can scroll thru my pf and go look at my thread if u want to do and no i cant go back it not possible
Wait, how tall is he?:lul::lul::lul:
5 7 😢:blackpill::feelswhy:
Your degree of commitment is mind blowing. I thought I was dedicated but this puts even me to shame
;(

View attachment 1860614View attachment 1860615View attachment 1860617View attachment 1860618View attachment 1860619View attachment 1860620View attachment 1860621View attachment 1860622View attachment 1860626View attachment 1860627View attachment 1860628View attachment 1860630View attachment 1860631
View attachment 1860643View attachment 1860644View attachment 1860642View attachment 1860641View attachment 1860640View attachment 1860638View attachment 1860639View attachment 1860649
idk whos dumber

james or badg96