Why do niggas want you to ldar all day on org to prove you're not a normie

Avillionre

Avillionre

MTN rated by org niggas
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
403
Reputation
195
I'm not gonna post shit I don't need to post just to "not be grey":pepefrown:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Torycel
negative ratio dnr kys
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeeVeeDee, Crimx991 and lowinhibragecel
You say that but you sure do post a lot. And the rep ratio makes it even worse. Useless thread just do what you want on the forum
 
  • Love it
Reactions: DeeVeeDee
idk things like knowledge and connections won't affect your npc status its biochemical
 
  • +1
Reactions: Avillionre
You say that but you sure do post a lot. And the rep ratio makes it even worse. Useless thread just do what you want on the forum
I don't post a lot at all I've had this account for more than half a year there's niggas who spam posts that's who im talking about
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jack-O' Valentine

Similar threads

underdeveloped
Replies
21
Views
115
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
TheSadAlbanian
Replies
80
Views
335
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
Z
Replies
0
Views
22
zombi3
Z
simematic
Replies
44
Views
121
why.me
why.me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top