Why do niggers here and irl lie so much about their height

hardestmfintheroom

hardestmfintheroom

right pocket got money left pocket cocaine
Im legit1,90 in the morning, 1,93 with shoes. And i every time i go out i barely/never get mogged. When i lived on NYC i only for heightmogged 6 times on 5 years living there, and even then most of them where basketball College players, i have barely seen zoomers my height or average my height , at most, most white zoomers i towered over them, same with expats. So why do people exaggerate height a lot? For reference 1,90 is as tall(sometimes) taller than a Door frame, and i see all these dogs claiming shizo heights as the average jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 59522 and 8 others
No larp, with my height even without frauding i barely see people as tall. Only place where ive seen tall people on average was on ansterdam where most people reach 1,90 and above

Im 186cm in Sweden aka manlet, If i lived in USA life would be better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, hardestmfintheroom and thereallegend
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, hardestmfintheroom and NordicLeonhard
What part of NYC did you live in

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Same reason everyone has a 7 inch cock fella

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and hardestmfintheroom
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
I'm 5'7.5 (171cm) nobody has ever called me short IRL. Only online retards.

I measure my height several times a day for the past 10 years. You may or may not be shocked to know - it still hasn't changed.

• +1
Im legit1,90 in the morning, 1,93 with shoes. And i every time i go out i barely/never get mogged. When i lived on NYC i only for heightmogged 6 times on 5 years living there, and even then most of them where basketball College players, i have barely seen zoomers my height or average my height , at most, most white zoomers i towered over them, same with expats. So why do people exaggerate height a lot? For reference 1,90 is as tall(sometimes) taller than a Door frame, and i see all these dogs claiming shizo heights as the average jfl
I’m 7ft. Believe it or don’t.

Ingen aning vem han är, men w ändå
Typ kändaste svenska filmen någonsin samma som den här

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
exactly im 187 cm and I dont feel short. I live in an area with a good amount of whites and feel normal with whites too. When I do get heightmogged its never more than an inch or 2 and I dont notice unless they are 6'5 and up

bro stfu ur 6 foot 3 and then saying 'why do people lie about their height??' when ur taller than all of them. so stfu

@BitchBoy

Plot twist: OP made this thread only because he wanted to say that he lived in NYC

• JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and wsada
I'm 5'7.5 (171cm) nobody has ever called me short IRL. Only online retards.

I measure my height several times a day for the past 10 years. You may or may not be shocked to know - it still hasn't changed.
you are though, at least in the west/ europe in general

you are though, at least in the west/ europe in general
It's not abnormally short. My lack of height isn't the first thing that pops into people's mind because I'm still within normal range (excluding Netherlands/Dinaric Alps etc).

Like usual internet exaggerates how bad it is.

It's not abnormally short. My lack of height isn't the first thing that pops into people's mind because I'm still within normal range (excluding Netherlands/Dinaric Alps etc).

Like usual internet exaggerates how bad it is.
Your not, normal range is 5’8-5’10 with 5’9 being average, so people can definitely tell your short

Your not, normal range is 5’8-5’10 with 5’9 being average, so people can definitely tell your short
For being 1cm shorter than your own stated normal :lul:

I wear Nike Air Max and double socks everywhere I go anyway. I can larp 5'9 without suspicions.

I wear Nike Air Max and double socks everywhere I go anyway. I can larp 5'9 without suspicions.
Everyone wears air maxes, your still 2.5 cm below the normal range which is a lot and 5 cm below average
Stope coping

This is why height discussion is pointless because people just do mental masturbation to reach their desired height

Everyone wears air maxes, your still 2.5 cm below the normal range which is a lot and 5 cm below average
Stope coping
Screenshot 20240119 171110
Screenshot 20240119 171056

Abnormal starts at 15% and below.

That's not to say I'm not short in certain situations and on OLD I know I should just basically rope rather than attempt it. But IRL situations I'm not ever point of discussion when it comes to short height.

• +1
Bro NYC is short asf then