Why do normal looking lesbian woman get with ugly subhuman dykes? Shouldn’t they just get with an ugly guy?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I saw this normal woman walking around with this ugly subhuman dyke. This dyke basically looked like a man. An ugly short man. Subhuman, boneless, and just ugly as fuck.

So why do lesbian women go for these types of women? Shouldn’t they just fuck an ugly man instead? What’s the big difference?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, isis_Bleach and GetShrekt
The difference is the foid can’t cum and they can only deal with chads cum

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Vermilioncore
Because they'd rather fuck ogres then HTNs like me:feelswhy:

Because they’re not actually lesbian they’re chadsexual

I saw this normal woman walking around with this ugly subhuman dyke. This dyke basically looked like a man. An ugly short man. Subhuman, boneless, and just ugly as fuck.

So why do lesbian women go for these types of women? Shouldn’t they just fuck an ugly man instead? What’s the big difference?
Her sub consciously trying to say fuck you to her dad prob:ogre:

Men are disgusting smelly hairy unkept baboon creatures is why.

Just look at the average man:

S l400
Tumblr 5a6b3776e54afccac3ed2b8c7aca40a1 f8406e1e 500
FL3wmTxXIDMtA j

This objectively mogs/fogs the average man:

EhXSWMtWoAEwkA4

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Xangsane, Vermilioncore and 2 others
that's why the lesbianpill is prolly the most brutal one so far

I'm very convinced women don't like men and perceive attractiveness in the same lens as we men do, maybe slightly more open fluid. Women don't like men, at least not physically.

Sure, they like chads, which happen to be men, but that's simply a detail when you have god-tier genetics.

have you noticed how when a girl is talking about a guy she likes, if he's not chad, the reasons are all about some subjective thing like personality, being manly, confidence, caring and other bs? But when they address girls it's all about looks.

To me is almost like they have to "force" themselves to like men through other means but mere physical attraction. They also need some time to build up the idea of having sex or making out with a guy, while with girls it's not necessary.

There's even studies done on women where they found women feel nothing when seeing pictures of naked men. If anything they may feel grossed out.

Now, I might be tripping but that's honestly how I feel and I still can't cope with that.

There's some weird cases where I see some decent foid with some fat, nasty dyke that in my book not even the most high T male would dare to touch which could be explained by @Kekee theory, but even then me as a man if I have to chose between some of those disgustingly ugly dykes and going gay I'd just go asexual, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Enlil and Deleted member 17291
I wanted to try tinder with a f to m trans guy but tinder will hard shadow ban any female fake account

that's why the lesbianpill is prolly the most brutal one so far

I'm very convinced women don't like men and perceive attractiveness in the same lens as we men do, maybe slightly more open fluid. Women don't like men, at least not physically.

Sure, they like chads, which happen to be men, but that's simply a detail when you have god-tier genetics.

have you noticed how when a girl is talking about a guy she likes, if he's not chad, the reasons are all about some subjective thing like personality, being manly, confidence, caring and other bs? But when they address girls it's all about looks.

To me is almost like they have to "force" themselves to like men through other means but mere physical attraction. They also need some time to build up the idea of having sex or making out with a guy, while with girls it's not necessary.

There's even studies done on women where they found women feel nothing when seeing pictures of naked men. If anything they may feel grossed out.

Now, I might be tripping but that's honestly how I feel and I still can't cope with that.

There's some weird cases where I see some decent foid with some fat, nasty dyke that in my book not even the most high T male would dare to touch which could be explained by @Kekee theory, but even then me as a man if I have to chose between some of those disgustingly ugly dykes and going gay I'd just go asexual, honestly.
Damn read every word. And it’s brutal as duck!