Why do normies act like a hair transplant is a massive life-altering decision?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I've heard so many balding millennials and boomers talk about a hair transplant as if it's some massive life altering decision that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars and you're bed-ridden for months. It's literally not even a surgery, you just have red dots on your head for a few weeks then it starts to grow. I have relatives that have been talking about getting a transplant for like 5 years, meanwhile I already got 2 without second thoughts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, A23ghskung, chigoha and 12 others
They are delusional normies.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 21044, copemaxxeer and 2 others
I've heard so many balding millennials and boomers talk about a hair transplant as if it's some massive life altering decision that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars and you're bed-ridden for months. It's literally not even a surgery, you just have red dots on your head for a few weeks then it starts to grow. I have relatives that have been talking about getting a transplant for like 5 years, meanwhile I already got 2 without second thoughts.
Because it's seen as an admission that something is wrong with you.
Wanting to improve one's looks is still seen as a taboo by most normies.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, A23ghskung and Deleted member 21044
this is why we win and they lose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Oberyn and Deleted member 21044
Because you have limited grafts. One botched surgery means its game over.

And some people continue to receede/diffuse even on fin.

6178F04C DC1D 426A A800 3AE903E45CA0

And this is best you can expect for nw4-5+ hair. He used up all his donor (more than avg guy has) and still looks like shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774

View attachment 1881297
And this is best you can expect for nw4-5+ hair. He used up all his donor (more than avg guy has) and still looks like shit.
Verteporfin looks promising for donor area hair regrowth in human trials, not sure what percentage of follicles grow back but it's better than nothing, and some people already started applying it with their hair transplants after seeing the first positive results published.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeek, Bakin donuts 🍩, germanlooks and 2 others
normies, gay, girls and trannies do 10 times more looksmaxing than people on this site.
They be like: rate my looksmaxx journey and then post about their lifestyle changes,haircut and diet lmaooo.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
They be like: rate my looksmaxx journey and then post about their lifestyle changes,haircut and diet lmaooo.
+ mewing and bonesmashing/thumbpulling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9405
Normies are chronically low intelligence

View attachment 1881297
Hair mill Asmed is not a good example
look at Dr. Zarev's results

normies, gay, girls and trannies do 10 times more looksmaxing than people on this site.
Normies don’t do shit besides going to the gym occasionally

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Johnnybegood
Normies don’t do shit besides going to the gym occasionally
Yeah but usually they are also not highly recessed and autistic incels that cant get a girlfriend and need extremely invasive jaw surgery to look not look like a human/bird hybrid.

Yeah but usually they are also not highly recessed and autistic incels that cant get a girlfriend and need extremely invasive jaw surgery to look not look like a human/bird hybrid.
Most people here aren’t birdcels and need surgery to compete with normies.

The autistic/antisocial part is true tho

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Hair mill Asmed is not a good example
look at Dr. Zarev's results
Zarev doesnt take patients with anything less than top 1% tier donor area and goes outside of safe zone. And charges 40k+ for transplant.

For most people anything beyond nw4 is non recoverable to good density.