Why do normies deny blackpill

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Was talking to my chad friends GF and asked her what she liked most about him. Of course she says it's his personality and not his 6'3 height and chadlite face. So I asked her "him looking good has nothing to do with it right?" and obviously she says it doesn't. So I asked her if a 5'2 bald indian janitor with the most amazing personality in the world had a chance and she said "his height might be bit of a problem but if he has a really good personality I think we could make it work". WTF nigga????

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mewton, thereallegend and 9 others
Women love to throw away their genes

She should be killed (in gta)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel and Oberyn
Even people on this forum deny blackpill, it's insane (ex. poster above me)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, chaddyboi66 and Oberyn
Fucking virtue signaling normies. Lying cunts. Especially fojds

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mewton, Growth Plate and 3 others
Some do it to cope, Others do it because knowing blackpill ideology instantly lowers your social status. Even if someone knows about the blackpill ask them in real life and they'll most likely deny it

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel, closedplatecel and 3 others
Because this fucking internet meme is not real your fucking retarded incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Growth Plate, subhuman incel and 7 others
people dont like to think that their decisions are purely based off animal instincts

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Oberyn
Was talking to my chad friends GF and asked her what she liked most about him. Of course she says it's his personality and not his 6'3 height and chadlite face. So I asked her "him looking good has nothing to do with it right?" and obviously she says it doesn't. So I asked her if a 5'2 bald indian janitor with the most amazing personality in the world had a chance and she said "his height might be bit of a problem but if he has a really good personality I think we could make it work". WTF nigga????

How ironic.

So I asked her if a 5'2 bald indian janitor with the most amazing personality in the world had a chance and she said "his height might be bit of a problem but if he has a really good personality I think we could make it work". WTF nigga????
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: for asking the question :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Gee idk maybe it's like normal people don't believe in a pseudo-scientific ideology concieved by basement dwelling misogynstic incel freaks!!!

Like if you think women give 2 shits about something as superficial as looks then you need a reality check sweetie.

Maybe step out of your moms basement, take care of your basic hygiene, and learn to be respectful and hold a conversation with a woman.

I knew this guy at star wars camp who was an acne ridden, 5'5" hunchback with a lisp but was a massive slayer.

He had a lay count of like 20+ at 16, which was much better than those 6'+ misogynistic vulgar asshole football jocks who the girls hated

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and isis_Bleach
She assumed it’s a 5’2 bald Indian janitor with Jeremy meeks handsome bald face btw
That’s why she only mentions his height

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell