Blackpill Why do normies deny blackpill

Gallowglass

Gallowglass

Gold
Was talking to my chad friends GF and asked her what she liked most about him. Of course she says it's his personality and not his 6'3 height and chadlite face. So I asked her "him looking good has nothing to do with it right?" and obviously she says it doesn't. So I asked her if a 5'2 bald indian janitor with the most amazing personality in the world had a chance and she said "his height might be bit of a problem but if he has a really good personality I think we could make it work". WTF nigga????

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
john2

john2

Unpleasant Blackpiller
Was talking to my chad friends GF and asked her what she liked most about him. Of course she says it's his personality and not his 6'3 height and chadlite face. So I asked her "him looking good has nothing to do with it right?" and obviously she says it doesn't. So I asked her if a 5'2 bald indian janitor with the most amazing personality in the world had a chance and she said "his height might be bit of a problem but if he has a really good personality I think we could make it work". WTF nigga????

How ironic.

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
So I asked her if a 5'2 bald indian janitor with the most amazing personality in the world had a chance and she said "his height might be bit of a problem but if he has a really good personality I think we could make it work". WTF nigga????
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: for asking the question :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
(y)

SpookyGhost

SpookyGhost

OoOOOoOooohhhhAAaAAaaaAhhhhhh
Gee idk maybe it's like normal people don't believe in a pseudo-scientific ideology concieved by basement dwelling misogynstic incel freaks!!!

Like if you think women give 2 shits about something as superficial as looks then you need a reality check sweetie.

Maybe step out of your moms basement, take care of your basic hygiene, and learn to be respectful and hold a conversation with a woman.

I knew this guy at star wars camp who was an acne ridden, 5'5" hunchback with a lisp but was a massive slayer.

He had a lay count of like 20+ at 16, which was much better than those 6'+ misogynistic vulgar asshole football jocks who the girls hated

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

I’m a coom pig who needs to coom big
She assumed it’s a 5’2 bald Indian janitor with Jeremy meeks handsome bald face btw
That’s why she only mentions his height