cutebabychud
Iron
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2026
- Posts
- 33
- Reputation
- 20
Today I was in my free period and was having a good day, till these 2 normgroids started doing these tiktok dances in the corner of the class, blasting their audio. I was genuinely caught off guard by how confident they were doing it too, it was literally just pure algorithmic brainrot unfolding right in my sight.
The worst part was that it really was sincere. The kind of sincerity that had no room for irony, hesitation, or even a second thought about whatever trend the algorithm had arbitrarily decided upon for the week. The fact that they weren’t doing it as a joke either.. they genuinely thought this was a worthwhile use of their free time is fucking fascinating to me. When I got out the class, I went to my next genuinely irritated. Not because of the obnoxious audio and their dances, but because they looked so effortlessly happy doing it, full of their pathetic pride.
I'd like to know if anyone has also experienced this type of degeneracy going on during school..
The worst part was that it really was sincere. The kind of sincerity that had no room for irony, hesitation, or even a second thought about whatever trend the algorithm had arbitrarily decided upon for the week. The fact that they weren’t doing it as a joke either.. they genuinely thought this was a worthwhile use of their free time is fucking fascinating to me. When I got out the class, I went to my next genuinely irritated. Not because of the obnoxious audio and their dances, but because they looked so effortlessly happy doing it, full of their pathetic pride.
I'd like to know if anyone has also experienced this type of degeneracy going on during school..
it makes me so fucking disgusted. there’s always cheerleaders at lunch who do dances, and then these fucking “hood” girls and this one freshmen trans kid from girl to guy who is 4’11 asian. the hood girls in mind are a 220lb 5’1 girl who people call “gumball” behind her back, this 6’3 black girl who dresses like a prostitute, and the femboy.