Why do normies love to cry about grooming

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
"ewee I got groomed by an adult when I was 15 eweee e eh eh 😥" saying it like they got raped or some shit, grooming is simple manipulation jfl, it's not even illegal, Dr disrespect being cancelled for "grooming" a 17 year old is genuinely baffling, all the nigga did was get barely sexual with someone on text who is literally 17, pedophilia fucking sucks and I hate retards that rape children in general but who gives a shit about grooming maine that isn't even anything traumatic jfl, mfs can tell teens to kill themselves on a Livestream and no one cares but as soon as they start to even mention anything sexual even if it isn't directed to the teenager, they're somehow the worst of humankind, society is just a bunch of man made rules atp

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and Lynxress
Man hate each other and want to see other successful man fall

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, glaruz, icetraebald and 2 others
What is grooming
Basically an adult male/female with sexual intent "manipulating" teenagers to be attached to them so they can have sex with them once they're an adult jfl

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and jisko32
Man hate each other and want to see other successful man fall
True and foids love to victimize themselves in order to be treated better and sympathized

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and Lynxress
Basically an adult male/female with sexual intent "manipulating" teenagers to be attached to them so they can have sex with them once they're an adult jfl
I thought you are talking about haircuts for cats
It is also grooming

• JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee
Pedophilia is obviously bad, but the hysteria around it is just as bad. It’s the same mentality that led to the Salem witch trials and hundreds of innocent people being killed. Angry virtue signaling mob mentality that does more harm than good. It focuses on revenge and retribution rather than actually helping the victims of these crimes and making sure the perpetrators don’t reoffend.

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
Pedophilia is obviously bad, but the hysteria around it is just as bad. It’s the same mentality that led to the Salem witch trials and hundreds of innocent people being killed. Angry mob mentality.
Also niggas that say "pedos deserve to (insert the worst most painful punishment a human could possibly suffer)" those fags are 10x worse than pedos

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and AutisticGymcel