Why do normies make such a fuss about being born with a rich family but not about being born GL?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I swear everytime someone has minor success people always blame it on them having upper middle class families. Lots of times the person isn't even rich like Logan and Jake paul for example yeah 100K a year isn't doing bad but if you really think thats why they succeeded then your coping for your own failures.

I've even had normies say this about me because my parents were upper middle class not rich at all tho. But then when it comes to looks no one complains. I think looks is way more unfair. Some 18 year old foid just because of her gender can start some only fans and live life on easy mode. At least with the rich kid you can go down the line and say well at least his parents worked for it or grandparents. But some whore born 6/10 White foid in the West is given such an easy life and no one worked for it at all.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, WanderingBurro, chosen-one and 2 others
I just don't really get the double standard at all no one says well chad was born tall and good looking its all his personality and hard work but something comparable like being born with well off parents is viewed completely different

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
It’s sheer cope thinking they would be some top level executive or legendary figure if they had the same opportunities, the truth is 99% of plebcels would be rotten to the core if they had money, which is a good thing that they don’t, most people who have money have it and don’t abuse this money, they live normal lives and hardly cause evil, plebcels the moment they get some money always tend to engage in evil and lose it, that’s just the truth, naturally they will bicker and bring up some mentally ill psychotic noble from the older days but in the end idk if I can trust them with money or power, I can trust myself to have such because I know I will not abuse it nor kill someone but I can’t trust them to not do the same, better I have such things then others, in the end it seems fate believes this aswell, I don’t consider myself rich but I’m not poor either, I feel this is how most people who are from more upper middle class feel.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, chosen-one, 1966Ford and 3 others
I swear everytime someone has minor success people always blame it on them having upper middle class families. Lots of times the person isn't even rich like Logan and Jake paul for example yeah 100K a year isn't doing bad but if you really think thats why they succeeded then your coping for your own failures.

I've even had normies say this about me because my parents were upper middle class not rich at all tho. But then when it comes to looks no one complains. I think looks is way more unfair. Some 18 year old foid just because of her gender can start some only fans and live life on easy mode. At least with the rich kid you can go down the line and say well at least his parents worked for it or grandparents. But some whore born 6/10 White foid in the West is given such an easy life and no one worked for it at all.
Looks are genetic money isn't to accept that looks provide you that much of a benefit in life is too blackpilling and soul crushing for normies.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, chosen-one, 1966Ford and 3 others
It’s sheer cope thinking they would be some top level executive or legendary figure if they had the same opportunities, the truth is 99% of plebcels would be rotten to the core if they had money, which is a good thing that they don’t, most people who have money have it and don’t abuse this money, they live normal lives and hardly cause evil, plebcels the moment they get some money always tend to engage in evil and lose it, that’s just the truth, naturally they will bicker and bring up some mentally ill psychotic noble from the older days but in the end idk if I can trust them with money or power, I can trust myself to have such because I know I will not abuse it nor kill someone but I can’t trust them to not do the same, better I have such things then others, in the end it seems fate believes this aswell, I don’t consider myself rich but I’m not poor either, I feel this is how most people who are from more upper middle class feel.
Yeah the internet and literacy rates sorta disproves the notion that people are equal. Access to all the info in the world and most people still have less knowledge then peasants in the past.

It just goes to show that all the "obstacles" in the past holding back the average normie were never that big of a deal

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Looks are genetic money isn't to accept that looks provide you that much of a benefit in life is too blackpilling and soul crushing for normies.
Its not even just looks its also gender. Even Chad these days has it worse then a MTB in her youth. Chad still has to work somewhat halo only gets him so far.

Elliot Rodger was worse off then some poor white trash MTB girl despite coming from money

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, chosen-one and TheAbyssinian
Yeah the internet and literacy rates sorta disproves the notion that people are equal. Access to all the info in the world and most people still have less knowledge then peasants in the past.

It just goes to show that all the "obstacles" in the past holding back the average normie were never that big of a deal
these plebcels will genocide, rape, cause "revoltion (just killing people until blood thirst is quenched", cause corruption, and engage in all sorts of chaos, ironically its actually the upper middle class that is most righteous, not the super super elite who are very evil and certainly not the plebcels.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, 1966Ford and Deleted member 11126
these plebcels will genocide, rape, cause "revoltion (just killing people until blood thirst is quenched", cause corruption, and engage in all sorts of chaos, ironically its actually the upper middle class that is most righteous, not the super super elite who are very evil and certainly not the plebcels.
People don't seem to realize how little 100K a year is they are just hard working and smart but nowhere close to elites. We are all still apart of the matrix the only way out is either joining it by selling your soul or extreme luck and or crime

People don't seem to realize how little 100K a year is they are just hard working and smart but nowhere close to elites. We are all still apart of the matrix the only way out is either joining it by selling your soul or extreme luck and or crime
You need extreme luck to ascend from this hell.

For money you need to get lucky for either landing a god job/succesful business/getting born into wealth. Even for studyceling, you need luck for being born with adequate iq.

For looks you either need to be born chad/have miraculous chad aging genetics/have enough money for surgery.

And on top of that, you need to be extremely lucky to find a gl, decent foid who will be genuinely into you to start family with.

It all boils down to luck/genetics.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, 1966Ford and Deleted member 11126
You need extreme luck to ascend from this hell.

For money you need to get lucky for either landing a god job/succesful business/getting born into wealth. Even for studyceling, you need luck for being born with adequate iq.

For looks you either need to be born chad/have miraculous chad aging genetics/have enough money for surgery.

And on top of that, you need to be extremely lucky to find a gl, decent foid who will be genuinely into you to start family with.

It all boils down to luck/genetics.
These days its less about looksism and more about gender.

I see how even a MTB foid in many ways is better off then chads. Being a man was always hard there was never a time period when women had it worse the only difference is today there is no benefit for working hard unlike in the past. Its an all or nothing game bigger winners but mostly losers.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Clown Show
Cuz anybody can have looks, rich or poor.

Because the true power of being good looking is known by few, so few that it's controversial to make looks a subject at all. I get a pit in my stomach when it might creep up in a conversation. Looks theory might be the most controversial theory today.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, 1966Ford, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
it IS alot of money though, 100k$
STOP being the average murican loser who spends ALL his income, regrdless if he makes 50k or 500k, and start saving alot of money from that privileged position you're in
move to cheaper places in the US and save your money for good vacations overseas, much bigger ROI

people are jsut retarded lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

Because wealth will take you further than looks ever will you cryptic indian moron

it IS alot of money though, 100k$
STOP being the average murican loser who spends ALL his income, regrdless if he makes 50k or 500k, and start saving alot of money from that privileged position you're in
move to cheaper places in the US and save your money for good vacations overseas, much bigger ROI

people are jsut retarded lmao
100K is not a lot especially if you have a family then its not much at all.