Why do normies say having friends is necessary for mental health but gaslight hard when it comes to sexual relationships?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
I have NEVER seen a normie say it's normal and healthy to have 0 friends but I see plenty of them gaslighting 20+yo virgins
saying it's ok to never have had sexual contact before and that it doesn't matter at all.
Why do they do this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, GetShrekt, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
The average normie is a microplastic ridden, ebonics slang using, foid simping, homosexual supporting, burger eating, 52% white DNA having, tiktok retard who just regurgitates the same retarded PC shit that some washed-up LTB roastie that somehow got elected to the DNC manages to conjure up to make all white people and straight males seem evil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21531, Hentaiwatcher69 and 5 others
They realize sex is overrated

tryin to understand why Normies behave the way they do, from their own inner perspective, is impossible and foolish.

I don’t know how they rationalize never touching a woman is okay for your mental health. They clearly believe it. It’s just a game they play and unfortunately incels will have the hardest time faking this charade since they’re the ones essentially being targeted by this cruelty.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 21531
tryin to understand why Normies behave the way they do, from their own inner perspective, is impossible and foolish.

I don’t know how they rationalize never touching a woman is okay for your mental health. They clearly believe it. It’s just a game they play and unfortunately incels will have the hardest time faking this charade since they’re the ones essentially being targeted by this cruelty.

They are always gonna fuck with those at the bottom. It's about being at the top and smashing those fuckin pussies man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
They are always gonna fuck with those at the bottom. It's about being at the top and smashing those fuckin pussies man

For women at least— to prevent subhumans from breeding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
bump tb honest

For women at least— to prevent subhumans from breeding
This

Subhuman men should NOT breed
Non hypergamous whore
95C91875 22E3 4170 8E80 FCB8FEDCD7E1
vs hypergamous lady
2933110E E8CC 4F23 9623 260DC8D8E58A