Why do normies think this is sad?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
They think it’s pathetic that I find happiness in the following activity:

I like to get my headphones out, listen to all my favorite songs by bands who I know hate me and everything I stand for and ignore me on IG, eat some amazing goy slop, browse looksmax all while having SpongeBob playing on the tv in the background.

Cmon tell me that’s not a good time!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acion, wastedspermcel, Clqs and 8 others
They think it’s pathetic that I find happiness in the following activity:

I like to get my headphones out, listen to all my favorite songs by bands who I know hate me and everything I stand for and ignore me on IG, eat some amazing goy slop, browse looksmax all while having SpongeBob playing on the tv in the background.

Cmon tell me that’s not a good time!
They think it's sad because they believe real happiness lies in having sex with a beautiful woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, PlayersGetPlayed and Vermilioncore
They think it's sad because they believe real happiness lies in having sex with a beautiful woman
True but cmon you can’t be doing that 24/7, sometimes you gotta chill and just stare and think about the fear

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion, isis_Bleach, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
True but cmon you can’t be doing that 24/7, sometimes you gotta chill and just stare and think about the fear
They like to imagine spending time with her as well

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Gaygymmaxx
Because beckies will never relate to the lifestyle

They like to imagine spending time with her as well
they rhink theyre being pure by spending time with their girl but we all know theyre just using her voice as Sexy ASMR to relax and get horny to.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 82370

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Vermilioncore and isis_Bleach
is women really the only thing in life that can satisfy you?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion and Deleted member 82370
because normies idea of fun its going with your gf and friends to a bar and having fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back