Why Do Normies Want Me to Have a GF so Badly?

O

oldcelcel1983

Banned
Why do these cucks especially boomers always seem so offended by me not having a gf, or wanting only casual hookups? I never hear these people speak of hookups or Tinder, I thought by now, the black pill would have seeped more into the main stream. Are they afraid of the machine grinding to a halt because of the black pill?

its just a different generation

in boomer's times when u had long hair or didnt have a wife you were a fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Skywalker and Deleted member 24712
Screenshot 2023 08 01 104611

its just a different generation

in boomer's times when u had long hair or didnt have a wife you were a fag
I thought long hair was in style in the 60s and 70s.

I hear millennials too always talking about "dating" and "girlfriends", but never about Tinder.

Why do these cucks especially boomers always seem so offended by me not having a gf, or wanting only casual hookups? I never hear these people speak of hookups or Tinder, I thought by now, the black pill would have seeped more into the main stream. Are they afraid of the machine grinding to a halt because of the black pill?
cus they are not as degenerate as you

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and FutureSlayer
What is it about what I want to do so degenerate? Aren't you degenerate too, future slayer?
I don’t randomly hookup, I’m still trying to find a girl worth to be wifed up. extremely hard and stressful though

I don’t randomly hookup, I’m still trying to find a girl worth to be wifed up. extremely hard and stressful though
name doesnt check out.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and FutureSlayer
I noticed that normies cannot live without a girl or boyfriend for more then a month.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelcel1983 and Skywalker