Why do ogres have incel voices? (rate my irl voice)

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
I have grown up with my life ruined from my ogreness, I dont have very tall height but my hands and feet etc always been very large, as well as my face having overly strong bones to where it is very disgusting. Girls have tell me they are scared I will beat them up when they see me irl on the street, but they never talk to me and so its not because im dark triad or cool and sexy badboy but because im ogre. But what is weird is 2 things: why if I am look so high T that my penis is undersized and also my voice is very high? Its the same thing with another famous ogre mike tyson, and so I was wondering if there is a reason for this scientifically?

Look how he has extremely prominent face, big nose and wide mouth etc, very high T, and he had very good strength and physical genetics in general, but his voice was so high? so why did this happen if he seemed so high T? i am the same way, i have vocaroo of my voice trying to say this script @PCT01 gave me

Pls say this:

Forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

my voice sound a bit higher than normal here because i am nervous at the start especially but then it become more normal but still very high, you can tell that it sounds very shaky cause i gotten too nervous just speaking, i didnt make it shaky on purpose as a joke this is how i feel just even speaking for randoms on internet and just imagine how i was feeling irl for school presenting or doing project. also i had some voice cracks, its very embarrassing because im adult now and it shouldnt happen but it happens lots to me like im a young teenager. like i said my voice not this high normally cause of shake and nervous but still you can tell its high normally anyways. what do you think? why does this happen to me? @PCT01

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, IdeserveJannnah, Deleted member 5892 and 11 others
Holy hell a true voicecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 20452 and 1 other person
Holy hell a true voicecel
I will maybe do a face/frame reveal soon and u will see the juxtaposition created by my looks/voice

i think then people will rly understand its over for me and stop saying "muhh ogres are masc and slay in nightclubs" etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I have grown up with my life ruined from my ogreness, I dont have very tall height but my hands and feet etc always been very large, as well as my face having overly strong bones to where it is very disgusting. Girls have tell me they are scared I will beat them up when they see me irl on the street, but they never talk to me and so its not because im dark triad or cool and sexy badboy but because im ogre. But what is weird is 2 things: why if I am look so high T that my penis is undersized and also my voice is very high? Its the same thing with another famous ogre mike tyson, and so I was wondering if there is a reason for this scientifically?

Look how he has extremely prominent face, big nose and wide mouth etc, very high T, and he had very good strength and physical genetics in general, but his voice was so high? so why did this happen if he seemed so high T? i am the same way, i have vocaroo of my voice trying to say this script @PCT01 gave me

my voice sound a bit higher than normal here because i am nervous at the start especially but then it become more normal but still very high, you can tell that it sounds very shaky cause i gotten too nervous just speaking, i didnt make it shaky on purpose as a joke this is how i feel just even speaking for randoms on internet and just imagine how i was feeling irl for school presenting or doing project. also i had some voice cracks, its very embarrassing because im adult now and it shouldnt happen but it happens lots to me like im a young teenager. like i said my voice not this high normally cause of shake and nervous but still you can tell its high normally anyways. what do you think? why does this happen to me? @PCT01

Real ogres don’t

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdeserveJannnah, Deleted member 5892, SunniMogger and 1 other person
lol. sure.

you dont sound high t btw you sound just as fucking retarded as i do
“Sound high t” retard. it’s all about the pitch, that’s the only connection between androgens and your voice, and my voice’s pitch is quite low, meaning there have been a lot of androgen receptor activation on my larynx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
“Sound high t” retard. it’s all about the pitch, that’s the only connection between androgens and your voice, and my voice’s pitch is quite low, meaning there have been a lot of androgen receptor activation on my larynx
some tall serbian with decent frame like vlahovic talking to me abt "real ogres"

cringe

didnt read btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and 6’1cel
nigga, maybe ur not high T and ur just ugly. or high E, because high E can cause a lot of bones too. Have you taken a T test or are you just hoping for the best lol? Highly doubt you’re high T

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Klinefelters maybe?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

you sound so gay LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Salieri
nigga, maybe ur not high T and ur just ugly. or high E, because high E can cause a lot of bones too. Have you taken a T test or are you just hoping for the best lol? Highly doubt you’re high T
i didnt say im actually high T i said i look high t irl cuz of my bones but there are things that contradict my look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and prettyboislime
Real ogres don’t

I wish u all a merry christmas
B0024E82 6811 4AA8 9622 D041B25276B5

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6’1cel and Salieri
Just mike tyson max OP

• So Sad
Reactions: Salieri
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

I will maybe do a face/frame reveal soon and u will see the juxtaposition created by my looks/voice

i think then people will rly understand its over for me and stop saying "muhh ogres are masc and slay in nightclubs" etc

• JFL
Reactions: IdeserveJannnah and Deleted member 5892
deep voice comes from a family who sing and yell a lot, which is why i sound like i do

• Woah
Reactions: Salieri

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas and Deleted member 5892