Why do old people wake up so early

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
at the crack of dawn I hear my old fart neighbor open his door and come outside and start watering his grass. Like damn, old piece of shit, you ain’t gonna get any younger or healthier so just go back inside and shit your diaper and eat prunes or something lol. Stop going outside. This is my world now old fart your time is up ahaaa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, nathan, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
go er on that shit

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
its probably linked with lower hormonal production specially melatonin

studies have linked fewer sleep time with lower melatonin production, and since melatonin production drops with age the older you are the less you sleep

babies sleep most of the time, young kids sleep for around 10h, older kids 9h, then from puberty onwards most people sleep around 8h a day
when we hit old age our sleep starts declining again

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
at the crack of dawn I hear my old fart neighbor open his door and come outside and start watering his grass. Like damn, old piece of shit, you ain’t gonna get any younger or healthier so just go back inside and shit your diaper and eat prunes or something lol. Stop going outside. This is my world now old fart your time is up ahaaa
he doesnt do it on purpose, old ppl just have less sleep on average

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I like prunes.

because they gave up on all their dreams, so they don’t have a reason to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore