Why do other teens in my hs always play games ?

Deleted member 17653

Deleted member 17653

Iron
As a 15 year old turning 16 years old in my high school I am Asian and most of my school is Asian too and i swear to god everyone be talking about games all day and all long about what pack you got and shit in games like Valorant and other shooter games while im just standing there clueless and being different to the rest as my main hobby is excerising and learning new stuff im just gassed about how people can just play games everyday and still be interested and talk about it everyday at school.

chink ass shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 17217
man i wish i was a teenager in this generation, i would have fit in perfectly

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
just play popular mobile games and that will be NT enough

no point you degrade yourself playing any game for even 1 hour
cope if something is fun might as well do it as long as u are doing other things like school and looksmaxxing and athletics to the fullest

It's a common cope among incels to play videogames a lot. The realization that video games aren't really worth it will come a decade later, when they approach their mid- to late-20s and are either still virgins or only had like 2-3 girlfriends, who weren't really attracted to them.

• +1
Reactions: DrMaze and Deleted member 15305
It's a common cope among incels to play videogames a lot. The realization that video games aren't really worth it will come a decade later, when they approach their mid- to late-20s and are either still virgins or only had like 2-3 girlfriends, who weren't really attracted to them.
thank you for the truht

• +1
Reactions: metagross
>15

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I agree with you because why not try to ascend instead of rotting your eyes away from a shooter game like valorant everyday nonstop for 10 hours doing nothing but that like idk i would be so depressed of that shit.

There's even more reason to play vidya as an oldcel because you have nothing else to do by that point. Unfortunately, the dopamine rush from playing has numbed and games are less enjoyable.

Do you have an Asian sister that I can have in marriage?

Attachments

• D6D0FEC2-4AC5-4CB4-937B-CDFBC3D080CB.jpeg
    D6D0FEC2-4AC5-4CB4-937B-CDFBC3D080CB.jpeg
    533.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
There's even more reason to play vidya as an oldcel because you have nothing else to do by that point. Unfortunately, the dopamine rush from playing has numbed and games are less enjoyable.
At that point you probably have nothing to gain anymore, so you might aswell play video games I guess. But I would recommend every young guy to focus on looks first and foremost and forget the video games.

This goes out to every 15 year old that's deciding to post to these forums:

C43F0E42 8E83 41F3 96B1 58E1CABE9D39

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Get ahead of your peers while they’re rotting away.