Why Do Pakistani people pretend to be Persian/pashtun?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
Signal 2023 10 24 11 24 58 113
Do you Pakis lack any self awarness or a mirror? You guys are not pashtun or Persian. You are not part of our race

You guys are indians

Downloadfile101

Signal 2024 03 20 21 53 43 369

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, human304, bloomercel and 7 others
Fuck them ugly bitches Loy 🇦🇫

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, boxface34, bloomercel and 2 others
I'm proud Iranian-Punjabi mix
And as an Indian, I don't claim these self hating Pakis :rage:

(.org Pakis are free to come to Punjab whenever they'd like tho :Comfy:)

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Gengar and mayo mogger
ve are Persian pisstun Saar we mog those pakis
Keep crying about how ur women treat u bad faggot whilst they come and approach a mtn niga like me
I’ll start browning ur “Aryan” genes @shia.jihadist @Gengar

IMG 3054

IMG 3267

:forcedsmile: @coispet

• JFL
Reactions: boxface34, shia.jihadist, rooman and 8 others
Ur all da same
Yeh personally I would just Larp as a Persian with blue / green eyes if I was wearing contacts

PaKi is a dogshit ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and try2beme
Ur all da same
Literally it’s always mtns and ltns arguing about this shit Chad of each ethnicity couldn’t give two fucks :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Maalik, Gengar and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, bloomercel, Maalik and 4 others
Literally it’s always mtns and ltns arguing about this shit Chad of each ethnicity couldn’t give two fucks :forcedsmile:
It’s pathetic vrodie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, mayo mogger and Diarrhoea
OP is a half cumjeet half perSian, it's his cumjeet side talking shit. :forcedsmile:
As Persian myself anytime I see these threads I’m just like bruh stfu who cares stop 1)seeking validation and 2) tryna act superior it’s just cringe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Diarrhoea and vernier
Irl pashtuns are bullied by high t panjabi bulls.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and mayo mogger
Everyone wants to be Aryan (like Iranians are)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix and i_love_roosters

keep crying for hasti ka basti chadpreets

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, bloomercel and widdi
As Persian myself anytime I see these threads I’m just like bruh stfu who cares stop 1)seeking validation and 2) tryna act superior it’s just cringe
Yeah don't worry bhai, I know he's not like your average Persian because of his cumjeet ancestry. Makes people go full retard.

• +1
Reactions: vernier and tombradylover
Yeah don't worry bhai, I know he's not like your average Persian because of his cumjeet ancestry. Makes people go full retard.
I love my middle east/south asian brothers bro. Biggest incel trait is to argue over race IMO honest to god. Especially arguing with other races who u share history with and are close with. Just not cool IMO

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I love my middle east/south asian brothers bro. Biggest incel trait is to argue over race IMO honest to god. Especially arguing with other races who u share history with and are close with. Just not cool IMO
Exactly. We may have diverted in a modern sense but historically we are aligned anyway. That's why I won't talk crap about Persians. That said, I don't know what OP is yapping about. I don't know any Pakistani who claims to be Persian. His cumjeet side makes him come with all these retarded takes.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Exactly. We may have diverted in a modern sense but historically we are aligned anyway. That's why I won't talk crap about Persians. That said, I don't know what OP is yapping about. I don't know any Pakistani who claims to be Persian. His cumjeet side makes him come with all these retarded takes.
OP is obsessed with this shit having the nerve to tell me i make persians look bad when he's constantly race baiting and trying to get validation for being persian cringiest shit ever I bet he doesn't even look persian either doing this shit

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Gengar
OP is obsessed with this shit having the nerve to tell me i make persians look bad when he's constantly race baiting and trying to get validation for being persian cringiest shit ever I bet he doesn't even look persian either doing this shit
You are the good face of Persians in my book. I don't know many Persians IRL but one of my two best friends is a Persian from Tehran. He is very whitewashed but he's a cool guy. He's the one offering me threesomes. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
you look indian tbh

Are you a pashtuna or Persian??
Or are you triggering low iq pakis to start a forum race war .

Not gonna lie tho their copes make me giga laugh:feelskek::feelskek:
Dindus like you cope way more. You named your country and religion after a river in Pakistan. :lul::lul:

you look indian tbh
No, he doesn't. Plus he took his picture in a dark room. If he takes a regular picture you'll see the difference between you and him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, mayo mogger and tombradylover
No, he doesn't. Plus he took his picture in a dark room. If he takes a regular picture you'll see the difference between you and him.
he looks rajasthani lmao

I'm Indian but I larp as Persian and Turkish

Attachments

• IMG_2010.jpeg
    IMG_2010.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1995.png
    IMG_1995.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1988.jpeg
    IMG_1988.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and mayo mogger
Dindus like you cope way more. You named your country and religion after a river in Pakistan. :lul::lul:
Bro it's aryavarta or Bharat
Also the indu river flows in India as well

But you're a low iq paki who doesn't understand shit

i dont JFL but in the uk the most mfs will say they are latino or arab if they are pakistani same for women

I remember a paki was trying to claim indus civilization and got community noted and informed that there are more IVC sites in India than Pakistan
Screenshot 2024 09 18 06 34 14 327 comoperabrowserafin edit

Bro it's aryavarta or Bharat
Also the indu river flows in India as well

But you're a low iq paki who doesn't understand shit
No, you low IQ dindu retard. The Ganges river is in your country. You are a Gangetic pajeet. Keep saying you're Pakistani while you're a gangetic shitskin. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, tombradylover and mayo mogger
No, you low IQ dindu retard. The Ganges river is in your country. You are a Gangetic pajeet. Keep saying you're Pakistani while you're a gangetic shitskin. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Retard you dumb Allah cumslut the entire history of aryavarta and bharatvarsh is older than your pedo prophet

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Winkel triple projection SW

All of you are the same to me. I think the middle east is just all the same brown people