why do people act like being mixed race isn’t a halo in modern day dating

Yes I go outside every day and I have never seen a couple where the man wasn't a white chad
Chads and PSL gods are common occurrence in your delusions & dreams. noted
Laugh laughing

Being mixed race is not a halo in and of itself

No bitch is having her attraction increased by the mere thought that some dude is mixed, however she may consider that him being mixed is the reason behind her attraction if he is already attractive when the reality is he just has nice bones and his racial admixture had little to do with it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Eduardo DOV and bananasslayer
Looksmax.org is rapidly regressing because it used to be acceptable on here to acknowledge that being mulatto was a halo for beauty and dating lmao

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer
Looksmax.org is rapidly regressing because it used to be acceptable on here to acknowledge that being mulatto was a halo for beauty and dating lmao
it’s turning into a stormfront mini majority of people who find these spaces are whites blaiming jews for there subhumanity and self isolation and then self hating ethnics who blame there parents for not being white lol

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
it’s turning into a stormfront mini majority of people who find these spaces are whites blaiming jews for there subhumanity and self isolation and then self hating ethnics who blame there parents for not being white lol
Yep.

Acknowledgement of the mulatto halo used to be universal on this forum. From 2020-2023, at least. Around latter 2023 was when the copium and denialism set in.

elaborate cause i’d argue majority of mixed people tend to be more attractive then both races there mixed with on average
Brazil
the aesthetic elite here are the whites

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure