Why do people act like Jacob Elordi is carried by height?

Z

Zoom759

Banned
Yes him being 6’5 haloes him extremely hard but he’s still an attractive looking guy imo

IMG 9404

IMG 9405

he looks high class and has that dark look that is ideal for whites

you incels see NCT and instantly label someone as subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, noonespecial, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
his maxilla

Literally no one is fuckign saying that. Can you stop strawmanning, retard?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, boss8055 and ALP
Literally no one is fuckign saying that. Can you stop strawmanning, retard?
i’ve seen so many posts of ppl saying him being 6’5 is the only reason he has a career and all he has going for him you imbred moron

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Yeah he also has negative canthal tilt like andrew wilson,

maybe it makes you look dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
i’ve seen so many posts of him saying him being 6’5 is the only reason he has a career
I've seen a lot of posts saying that trannies are foids and that eating shit is beneficial for you.
What is your point?

I've seen a lot of posts saying that trannies are foids and that eating shit is beneficial for you.
What is your point?
yea my point is incels are braindead and don’t understand how appeal works

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
he’d posting here if weren’t for his height

he’s strong mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fentanyl, aesthetic beauty, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
yea my point is incels are braindead and don’t understand how appeal works
I mean I agree that PSL as a rating is worthless and there is so much coping here about MUH UEE. Obviously the only thing that matters is how attractive the man is to foids.
I just can't imagine someone unironically claiming that this dude is not attractive to foids. You'd have to be genuinely insane to say that.

i’ve seen so many posts of ppl saying him being 6’5 is the only reason he has a career and all he has going for him you imbred moron
as someone in the hollywood industry, being that tall actually goes against you. casting directors usually cut the height limit at 6’2/6’3. a lot of tall actors lie abt their height (saying they’re shorter) to be able to get cast for more things

• Hmm...
Guys, it's so BRUTAL. Look at this subhuman incel:

HE HAS UEE OH MY ER IT'S SOOOOOOO OVEEEEEEEER.
He should get shotgun implants at dr Eppley NOW or LDAR forever buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: jué
as someone in the hollywood industry, being that tall actually goes against you. casting directors usually cut the height limit at 6’2/6’3. a lot of tall actors lie abt their height (saying they’re shorter) to be able to get cast for more things
since you're in the hollywood industry what do you have to say about ((them)) and overall the perception about what goes on behind closed doors

yea that’s def true him and luke cook who’s also a legit 6’5 said they used to larp 6’3 as it looks better for casting. even chris hemsworth said he used to try to pass as 6’1 or 6’2 for roles

i guess im more so talking about the ppl who think he’s only as famous as he is because he’s 6’5 only

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
since you're in the hollywood industry what do you have to say about ((them)) and overall the perception about what goes on behind closed doors
if he’s actually in hollywood he won’t say shit about them cus he knows he’ll get raped

most likely larping

• +1
Yes him being 6’5 haloes him extremely hard but he’s still an attractive looking guy imo

View attachment 3046301
View attachment 3046303
he looks high class and has that dark look that is ideal for whites

you incels see NCT and instantly label someone as subhuman

This was 2 years ago before looksmaxxing blew up, so it's likely just foids.

Read the top comments. Basically they rated him above average but nothing special.

He's very ugly, objectively. 4.9 face only

This was 2 years ago before looksmaxxing blew up, so it's likely just foids.

Read the top comments. Basically they rated him above average but nothing special.

foids don’t use reddit literally every girl on tiktok says he’s their celebrity crush

he ain't that bad looking ig

I can see him posting on rating section
I have never been loved by a foid. Guys, what surgery do I need to become ltn?

10% bodyfat + 6'5

Life on easy mode

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
foids don’t use reddit literally every girl on tiktok says he’s their celebrity crush
wtf are u on, that subreddit is for girls only

wdym “them”, casting directors?

jews, the elite, yk what I mean
well i’m only 15, so i’m classified as a child actor, so i’m treated in a totally different way than adult actors are. since i’m a child actor, whenever i go to seminars and classes with casting directors, they always say that they’re looking for “real kids”, they don’t want perfect kids who are htn and above anymore, they said they want kids who other people could believe are real kids, and could relate to them. not sure if it’s the same for adults though, theyd probably want htn+ for adult actors, but just not say it out right