Why do people actually think face > height?

M

Milkcel

Iron
Being average/above average height and not being super disfigured will net you more general respect than someone who's 5'6" or below and has the face of a chad. At least you can gymmaxx when you're a good height and get ripped and not give you a comical appearance, unlike a manlet who gets ripped. You can still be in shape when you're short, but you will always look like a child no matter what. And there's plastic surgery for having a bad face, but the only option for manlets is LL, which is risky, a last resort, and barely saves you if you're 5'6" or below. Combining lifts and LL at 5'6" would probably get you 5'10" max. In terms of gaining general respect, I find it hard for people 5'8" and above to complain, and I think 5'7" is arguable. Your life is literally over if you're >5'7".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, goat2x, Chadeep and 1 other person
Being average/above average height and not being super disfigured will net you more general respect than someone who's 5'6" or below and has the face of a chad. At least you can gymmaxx when you're a good height and get ripped and not give you a comical appearance, unlike a manlet who gets ripped. You can still be in shape when you're short, but you will always look like a child no matter what. And there's plastic surgery for having a bad face, but the only option for manlets is LL, which is risky, a last resort, and barely saves you if you're 5'6" or below. Combining lifts and LL at 5'6" would probably get you 5'10" max. In terms of gaining general respect, I find it hard for people 5'8" and above to complain, and I think 5'7" is arguable. Your life is literally over if you're >5'7".
5'8 and above(depends on the country) face>>>>>>>>height.

• +1
Reactions: AlphaDude, TUSSELEIF, SadnessWYJ and 7 others
Height after 5'10" is more important for respect from men

Face is more important for attraction from women

Personally i'd rather be a 6'4" average looking guy over a 5'7", 7.5 PSL guy, but that's my subjective opinion

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, ChestBrah, ProAcktiv and 7 others
Face>height when it comes to attracting women

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas, W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 6873
low IQ, you don't even know how to use "<>" correctly

read my thread, then you will understand it: https://looksmax.org/threads/let-me-tell-you-whats-really-true-about-height.150624/

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Chadeep and Deleted member 6873
Face copers completely ignore the data. According to the incel wiki, 80% of women will reject men below 5’6 based on height alone. This means 80% of women would reject a 5’5 man solely because of his height. This is an instant rejection regardless of his face, status or anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Like @aestheticallypleasin said
After 5'10 (imo sometimes even after 5'9/5'8 tbh) Height is more of a thing that gets you respect from other men.

Personally i'd go with high PSL face and be 5'8/5'9.
Cause if you're not that tall muscles can do the job for male respect .

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Bird Bluebird
And once you're 5'8/5'9 you're not death tier height anymore so after that it's more about face than height

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird
Another day another Greycel shit thread face>height ,after 5'10 max

Don't forget the frame. A thin and lanky 6'2 "guy is not as physically respected like a robust, good framed and shorter guy (not tooooo short). For example a 5'10" Mike Tyson, 5'9" Jeff Seid and other Fintessguys, or even the 5'7" MMA-fighter John Howard.

Another day another Greycel shit thread face>height ,after 5'10 max
In my opinion even after 5'8" and maybeeeeee 5'7" in a country like Germany.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and W0KESTMOTHF
Who cares?

Dwarf Chad is fucking ur oneitis as we speak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 5891, Germania and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Are Germans that small?
If i have to believe what Simone Nobili says he gets height mogged daily at 6'3

Yep, thats me.
Mirin Indeed jfl

• JFL
Mirin Indeed jfl
JFL, some of my friends are 6'3. when im out with them i look like this

• JFL
Reactions: maxlooks, Deleted member 5891 and Lev Peshkov
Face copers completely ignore the data. According to the incel wiki, 80% of women will reject men below 5’6 based on height alone. This means 80% of women would reject a 5’5 man solely because of his height. This is an instant rejection regardless of his face, status or anything else.
No face for your height indeed, but also No height for your face.
A 5'8-5'10 guy with a great face will slay a lot more than a 6'2-6'4 guy with an average face.
Of course, there's a certain height threshold all women won't be willing to go below; that's usually "my own height with heels" but it varies. Height is a pre-requisite for women but by itself, it can't spark attraction the same way a great face does.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Germania, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Im tall and you coping asf

Are Germans that small?
If i have to believe what Simone Nobili says he gets height mogged daily at 6'3
Average here is 179cm = strong 5'10" not including foreigners.
It depends on where you are. North Germans are taller than East Germans for example. In some German cities we have over 50% migrants (Offenbach, Frankfurt, some cities in North Rhine-Westphalia), i.e. correspondingly shorter people.

No face for your height indeed, but also No height for your face.
A 5'8-5'10 guy with a great face will slay a lot more than a 6'2-6'4 guy with an average face.
Of course, there's a certain height threshold all women won't be willing to go below; that's usually "my own height with heels" but it varies. Height is a pre-requisite for women but by itself, it can't spark attraction the same way a great face does.
based, the two biggest slayer i know irl are 5'8" at best.

no height for your face
5d1c8020a43dd1 97360743

Like @aestheticallypleasin said
After 5'10 (imo sometimes even after 5'9/5'8 tbh) Height is more of a thing that gets you respect from other men.

Personally i'd go with high PSL face and be 5'8/5'9.
Cause if you're not that tall muscles can do the job for male respect .
I have an acquaintance who has a high PSL face and 5ft8 height. He has a cute gf who is even shorter than him, but jesus christ it is hard to stay respectful to him. It is such a strong falio for respect.
Most men frame mog him just by virtue of being bigger than him even without lifting, he is ripped, but because he is so small, you can't really see it unless he is shirtless.

The fact that height matters more for men than women is true, but I would never want to be less than 6ft even with a better face. If youre short, other guys don't treat you with as much respect which is also bad for social status halo.

No muscles for your height or frame.

Last edited:
I have an acquaintance who has a high PSL face and 5ft8 height. He has a cute gf who is even shorter than him, but jesus christ it is hard to stay respectful to him. It is such a strong falio for respect.
Most men frame mog him just by virtue of being bigger than him even without lifting, he is ripped, but because he is so small, you can't really see it unless he is shirtless.

The fact that height matters more for men than women is true, but I would never want to be less than 6ft even with a better face.

No muscles for your height or frame.
Very true.
I dont look very "masc/dom" in general so i'm used to barely getting respect from other men jfl but i'm gonna continue gymcelling anyway.
but my height is fucking weird man
my mom is 5'7/5'8
Dad is 6'0
I'm currently 5'8/5'9 at 16
both brothers didnt surpass dad heightwise :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: yorker12
This post alone should be pinned to close height vs face debate
Yes, in real life the visible difference between like 5'10 and 6'0 isn't that big.
A "big" difference like this is only at like 5'8 vs 6'3

what a waste of time
Obviously face matters and just don't be noticeably short
face is what girls literally kiss so it's gotta look nice

Very true.
I dont look very "masc/dom" in general so i'm used to barely getting respect from other men jfl but i'm gonna continue gymcelling anyway.
my mom is 5'7/5'8
Dad is 6'0
I had a 5cm growth spurt from 17 to 19, there is hope brah.
My dad is 175, I am 185
I have met many short people, two of them stand out the most. One is a high PSL face guy, who has had enough validation for his looks that he has a mental frame of steel, where he doesn't take no shit and others respect that.

The other one was in high school who was constantly being joked about because of his height. He was also a rower, so he had built up a robust physical frame. In the last 2 years of HS he was so used to the mental abuse that he just became zen and also somehow got a strong mental frame. And most people started respecting him more.

TLDR IF YOURE SHORT: Don't take any shit from others, train hard for frame and have self respect.

Yes, in real life the visible difference between like 5'10 and 6'0 isn't that big.
A "big" difference like this is only at like 5'8 vs 6'3
I would say it becomes very noticeable if it is a 5cm+ difference.

• +1
I had a 5cm growth spurt from 17 to 19, there is hope brah.
My dad is 175, I am 185
I have met many short people, two of them stand out the most. One is a high PSL face guy, who has had enough validation for his looks that he has a mental frame of steel, where he doesn't take no shit and others respect that.

The other one was in high school who was constantly being joked about because of his height. He was also a rower, so he had built up a robust physical frame. In the last 2 years of HS he was so used to the mental abuse that he just became zen and also somehow got a strong mental frame. And most people started respecting him more.

TLDR IF YOURE SHORT: Don't take any shit from others, train hard for frame and have self respect.

I would say it becomes very noticeable if it is a 5cm+ difference.
Thanks brah.

Difference wise it's kinda weird.
Cause it also depends on shoes, hairstyle etc.
I'm not that tall yet ALL my friends are convinced im 176-179 range LOL

• +1
Reactions: yorker12
No height for my ugly face and autism

Very true.
my mom is 5'7/5'8
Dad is 6'0

Weird genetic recombination. Both your parents are tall

• +1

Face is more important for attraction from women

Personally i'd rather be a 6'4" average looking guy over a 5'7", 7.5 PSL guy, but that's my subjective opinion
Biggest cope ever. Salludon is matching 550+ women in London first day w tinder. Id give the next 40 years of my life to be 5'7 7.5psl for 5 months

Biggest cope ever. Salludon is matching 550+ women in London first day w tinder. Id give the next 40 years of my life to be 5'7 7.5psl for 5 months
yeah attracting women is not the be all and end all for me

U gay nigga?
no but you would probably be prone to being bullied and walked upon if youre a 5'7 man. and it would absolutely ruin my confidence if there were women and kids taller than me

even tom cruise , zac efron etc are made fun of for their height

and if youre 7.5 psl, and youre with another women, wtf do you do if a 6'4" thugmaxxed tyrone hits on her? you would be a defenceless, little, sissy boy not capable of uttering a word.

just LOL at thinking height is not important.

i really wouldnt trade myself for anyones looks if i had to go a below 5'10"

thats my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Globox
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FACE.

Keep coping. I know so many 6’4 guys who can’t pull anything above 6/10. Height doesn’t mean shit if you are 5’8 and taller. As long as the girl is smaller then you, you are good.

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah