Why do people always make threads about deleting their accounts?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Who the fuck cares nigga just leave and shut the fuck up. Also why you delete your account, just never open the website again, it's not like all your retarted post get deleted if you delete your account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, bogii, volcelfatcel and 8 others
People cope with "muh its too addicting so I must delete the account because I am a poor little addicted virgin:soy::soy::soy:"

Like nigga stfu I literally open this site like once a day and then just live my life

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 11758, Clark69 and 3 others
its the feeling in the stomache, when you know soon you will be gone and God will take your life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, ItsOver.com, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
attention whoring like a bitch

Also why you delete your account, just never open the website again, it's not like all your retarted post get deleted if you delete your account
Don`t play dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I’m hijacking this thread to announce that I’m deleting my account

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I could understand people saying the site was addicting back in maybe 2020,that was like the golden era of .me with all the mog battles and entertaining users/threads,now this site is just filled with narcy zoomers and basic threads being pinned 24/7,I mostly browse reddit than this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 7725, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 5 others
Who the fuck cares nigga just leave and shut the fuck up. Also why you delete your account, just never open the website again, it's not like all your retarted post get deleted if you delete your account
They want one last dopamine spike before they hit delete. It’s like an alcoholic, 1 last drink and now I quit:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Clark69, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
"muh its too addicting so I must delete the account because I am a poor little addicted virgin:soy::soy::soy:"
No one says this.
And if they do say this, they don't look like that.
And if it they do look like that, they don't do both at the same time.
And if they look like that and say that, they don't do it often.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
I could understand people saying the site was addicting back in maybe 2020,that was like the golden era of .me with all the mog battles and entertaining users/threads,now this site is just filled with narcy zoomers and basic threads being pinned 24/7,I mostly browse reddit than this forum
Deleting your account doesn't even help though. I browsed this site for like a year without ever even making a account.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Deleting your account doesn't even help though. I browsed this site for like a year without ever even making a account.

This forum has its ups and downs but I don't think I'll ever just up and delete my account,instead I usually just log out for a few days maybe a week then come back and its always more refreshing,you just gotta use moderation like everything else in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
They're attention seeking dogs

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 14693
People cope with "muh its too addicting so I must delete the account because I am a poor little addicted virgin:soy::soy::soy:"

Like nigga stfu I literally open this site like once a day and then just live my life
nigga is 14 and goes to hs and has friends and thinks he’s a 1 in a million

if you didnt have that life then you’re the minority literally

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’m hijacking this thread to announce that I’m deleting my account
chrome-x-D8i-Ikg-Rx-W.png

:p

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 11758
This x1000

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Please. You'd beg for me to stay you faggot

literally i could not stop browsing this site and lurking on my first account
i wish things were like 2020 looksmax again tbh