why do people always want me to repeat myself?

H

hiwasuwor

Kraken
Joined
Jul 24, 2022
Posts
3,878
Reputation
4,935
why do people always want me to repeat stuff?
im not even talking quiet or some nonsense. am i such so low esteem, on the bottom of the socialhierachy and a loser that they get weird of by me saying a sentance and want me to repeat?
 
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and Deleted member 25245
90% of being nt is not what u say but how you say it. You need proper inflections and toneage so they can read your emotional state. If they say what, then they are saying you are a non nt autist in the most polite way possible. I recommend taking ssris or adderall. You need to appear as nt as possible if u want to get through life even if u are doing everything good on paper.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Same with me. I literally am told my voice is too loud even though I never talk. And people always say “what?” even when I am speaking clearly. I don’t know what it is
 
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Same Here. I dont Understand ppl and ppl dont Understand me
 

Similar threads

RandomAutist
Replies
15
Views
95
Blasian-K
Blasian-K
polarpop
Replies
3
Views
22
jnpsl
J
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
1
Views
35
bnugly
bnugly
T
Replies
3
Views
25
maximuslaid
maximuslaid
ibmh
Replies
19
Views
87
Gudlifer
Gudlifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top