Why do people assume I'm happy with where I am in life?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Like why do ppl assume that the clothes I wear is what I want to wear and not what I can only afford

Why do ppl assume me being monotone is just my normal voice and not that I'm depressed

Why do ppl assume I just have naturally bad socially skills and it's not that I'm a socially isolated abused dog

Like why do ppl think this is the person I am. Or is it the person I am cuz I was destined to be this way based on how ppl treat me for my looks even though if ppl would ignore my looks and treat me like a human being like everyone else I would be like everyone else

Why have ppl decided that I am a villain? Like when I was on da plane and I couldn't move out of the way for this family who was squashed because a row of Somalians deliberately sped up to stop me from being able to go through the aisle to the row of seats infront (which i couldnt go into originally because these randoms decided to sit there even though it wasnt their seat) and then the women of the family says "we're just waiting for THAT man" as if its my fault and im the villain and then me reacting to her in the way that anyone rightly would reaffirms her belief that for no reason im a villain and against her when i actually had empathy for her.

But it's completely irrelevant because I'm ugly. I'm ugly therefore literally fucking nothing matters other than the fact that I'm ugly.

It doesn't matter how much good I do nor how much bad I do I'm just ugly so everything I do is ugly.

If I do well in school I'm not intelligent, I'm a nerd. If I do bad in school I'm not depressed, or stupid I'm lazy and retarded. If you do well you aren't praised and if you do bad you aren't given help. It's like you don't exist because you aren't supposed to exist.

Everything is wrong when you're an ugly man. Everyone hates you and wants you dead and will torture you as much as they can get away with. Every antagonizing situation you face as an ugly man is attempted murder.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, noodlelover, Primalsplit and 3 others
@disillusioned

life is sad when you’re ugly. I wish I knew what it was like to be chad

• +1
Reactions: murdah and vermillioncorefan
ok but why does everyone call me Hollywood?
@Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Cmon, buddy. I’m just like you. Tell me about what you’d like to do to women as revenge
1. I don't want revenge on anyone
2. Why would I want revenge on women in particular
3. You're not like me in any way

1. I don't want revenge on anyone
2. Why would I want revenge on women in particular
3. You're not like me in any way
Yes I am, fellow incel. Just elaborate more on the incel mantra

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Like why do ppl assume that the clothes I wear is what I want to wear and not what I can only afford

Why do ppl assume me being monotone is just my normal voice and not that I'm depressed

Why do ppl assume I just have naturally bad socially skills and it's not that I'm a socially isolated abused dog

Like why do ppl think this is the person I am. Or is it the person I am cuz I was destined to be this way based on how ppl treat me for my looks even though if ppl would ignore my looks and treat me like a human being like everyone else I would be like everyone else

Why have ppl decided that I am a villain? Like when I was on da plane and I couldn't move out of the way for this family who was squashed because a row of Somalians deliberately sped up to stop me from being able to go through the aisle to the row of seats infront (which i couldnt go into originally because these randoms decided to sit there even though it wasnt their seat) and then the women of the family says "we're just waiting for THAT man" as if its my fault and im the villain and then me reacting to her in the way that anyone rightly would reaffirms her belief that for no reason im a villain and against her when i actually had empathy for her.

But it's completely irrelevant because I'm ugly. I'm ugly therefore literally fucking nothing matters other than the fact that I'm ugly.

It doesn't matter how much good I do nor how much bad I do I'm just ugly so everything I do is ugly.

If I do well in school I'm not intelligent, I'm a nerd. If I do bad in school I'm not depressed, or stupid I'm lazy and retarded. If you do well you aren't praised and if you do bad you aren't given help. It's like you don't exist because you aren't supposed to exist.

Everything is wrong when you're an ugly man. Everyone hates you and wants you dead and will torture you as much as they can get away with. Every antagonizing situation you face as an ugly man is attempted murder.
I’m at peace now I no longer get emotional

everyone becomes ugly and most normies don’t understand what we do until it’s too late

I’m at peace now I no longer get emotional

everyone becomes ugly and most normies don’t understand what we do until it’s too late
Wdym don't understand what we do

And how r u at peace and no longer get emotional. I'm kinda the same but I was abused into this apathy. If I could feel anything I'd go mental so my brain decided to switch off my emotions.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Wdym don't understand what we do
I mean normies don’t realize the things we realize with the world until they get married or have kids, that’s when they start to get depressed cause now they have to make promises with people

I was abused into this apathy. If I could feel anything I'd go mental so my brain decided to switch off my emotions.
that’s my point you get burned so badly by society that you don’t care anymore and are contempt with your suffering.

Not saying you won’t be disappointed from time to time but you are able to manage everything

• +1
I mean normies don’t realize the things we realize with the world until they get married or have kids, that’s when they start to get depressed cause now they have to make promises with people
It's ppl with families who are the most empathetic and understanding. They can still be disrespectful though if they are severely mentally ill like that women on the plane. She was white so probably a severely brainwashed slave who was on meds, ate slave food and worked more hours than her man did.

Most bullies are ppl who don't have or knows that they will never have a family

that’s my point you get burned so badly by society that you don’t care anymore and are contempt with your suffering.

Not saying you won’t be disappointed from time to time but you are able to manage everything
I wish I got to this stage sooner, for me it was a slow torture. I'm 21 now.

@Primalsplit funny how?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
@noodlelover funny how?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Ugly = Villain.

People think this instinctively which is why you'll get hate when you meet some one, before you've even said a word.

Even babies hate ugly people.

• +1
Ugly = Villain.

People think this instinctively which is why you'll get hate when you meet some one, before you've even said a word.

Even babies hate ugly people.
Wdym even babies hate ugly ppl?

I heard dbdr said that once he looked at a baby and it started crying but I dunno if that's true jfl

Also isn't there a study that showed they make less eye contact with ugly adults? Wasn't there even a study with chickens that somehow proved they're aware of the attractiveness of humans.

Also on that same plane flight a toddler was crying in the row infront of me and I'm pretty sure I heard the mother say "I know, he's scary"

I also had on two other occasions strangers say I'm scary which is so weird. Both times was when I was just shopping.

What's weird is also that ppl perceive me in completely different ways and it's always wrong. I'm just a normal fucking human being.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
because it's going well for them and some are inexperienced

• +1
Wdym even babies hate ugly ppl?
Also isn't there a study that showed they make less eye contact with ugly adults? Wasn't there even a study with chickens that somehow proved they're aware of the attractiveness of humans.
Yes. This study is what I'm referring too.
Also on that same plane flight a toddler was crying in the row infront of me and I'm pretty sure I heard the mother say "I know, he's scary"
Damn. :(
I also had on two other occasions strangers say I'm scary which is so weird. Both times was when I was just shopping.

What's weird is also that ppl perceive me in completely different ways and it's always wrong. I'm just a normal fucking human being.
Yah. Looksmaxing and healthmaxing will help.

People have categories our brains automatically put each other in, such as "Attractive", "Ugly", "Cool", "Nerd". One person can see you as very attractive, and another can see you as very ugly.

If you're tired it can make you much scarier, than if you have a happy energetic glow.

so ur legit fakecel this whole time?

• JFL

Dnrd💀

Because your German, most Germans are like that

Just geomaxx