Why do people blowdry?

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Recently hairpilled I have NW0/ NW1 and have thick strong hair but my hair always looks bland and not trendy. What does hair dying do I have shampoo w activated chaircoal and hair wax but Im thinking of getting sea salt spray, is the difference worth it? Is sea salt better than wax?

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Sea salt spray adds texture so it can be good to try it. Wax is used for hold so you need a wax or pomade or hold product. Then you can put sea salt spray after to see if you like it.

People blowdry to make hair look more fluffy and less greasy because of product in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Sea salt spray adds texture so it can be good to try it. Wax is used for hold so you need a wax or pomade or hold product. Then you can put sea salt spray after to see if you like it.

People blowdry to make hair look more fluffy and less greasy because of product in it.
Is it worth blowdrying without any product and is is it worth to do it for an ethnic i actually want this kind of hair

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Is it worth blowdrying without any product and is is it worth to do it for an ethnic i actually want this kind of hair
View attachment 1737940

Use blowdry and use product. Blowdry only will not hold enough.

Yes it is worth blowdrying product because it makes it look better in your hair and fluffy and good texture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827