Why do people do this?

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
Why do they live? If I've died anytime at all during the last 30 years, I would have had no regrets till now. My only regret is that I lived this long through all this pain and misery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acnno, AlwaysHaveQuestions, gamma and 2 others
because they are too busy living and creating memories. Fuck I wish I never found this piece of shit site

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
because they are too busy living and creating memories. Fuck I wish I never found this piece of shit site
What this site has got to do with anything? Wish I didn't find this life...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6538
Not too late to plan something big and leave your mark in the world. Smoke meth for high iq and inspiration in planning

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
What this site has got to do with anything? Wish I didn't find this life...

existence is preferable than non existence. We just have shit lives that's all. Someday you will peek at chads life and it will shatter your soul

Not too late to plan something big and leave your mark in the world. Smoke meth for high iq and inspiration in planning
And get arrested? They'd probably end up torturing me. You can listen to varg stories.

Why do they live? If I've died anytime at all during the last 30 years, I would have had no regrets till now. My only regret is that I lived this long through all this pain and misery.
Suicide is Haraam

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3043