Why do people feel the need to be accepted? Why can’t they be quiet and serious like me?

V

Vermilioncore

Fear…
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
84,413
Reputation
162,504
At work, everyone constantly laughs with each other and wants their voice to be heard and makes jokes.

Meanwhile I sit there quietly like Ryan Gosling in Drive. The mysterious bad boy with long hair like Ramirez.

I never make jokes or laugh. When this girl was finally left alone with me in the room I felt her discomfort and unease. She tried breaking the silence with random noises. I spoke to her in a deep crackly voice like a serial killer.

Damn it feels good to be me
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 25667, Bashan and 8 others
He’s Literally me
29AB2746 7FA0 43E0 820D 48A24DB16DFD
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 9801 and Vermilioncore
Your username color doesn't hit the same
 
@Alexanderr @PapiMew can you give him his old color back
Yes please? The only thing I ask of you. I’ve never been banned before I’m a good user can you guys give me my old name color back?
 
1660869455306
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
Mirin autismo bro:lul::lul:
 
Your sitting in the corner with your big fucked ip Jew nose and long greasy hair you look homeless that’s why nobody wants to talk to you
 
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake

Why do people feel the need to be accepted? Why can’t they be quiet and serious like me?​

They are NT

What I don't like are the conformist types who are only there to strive for approval and fold to peer pressure like women
 
That’s how men should act
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 21766
3255935_B4DA8B9B-DDD9-4061-80E1-A2188DE6DCFB.jpeg
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
@stevielake cuck
 

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
8
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Crimx991
Replies
2
Views
35
Crimx991
Crimx991
Matt Fat
Replies
1
Views
40
Gentinator9000
Gentinator9000
RichmondBread
Replies
3
Views
48
chucky
chucky
IndecentEyes
Replies
2
Views
25
Blasian-K
Blasian-K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top