Why do people have to die cool in movies?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
For example I just saw the new planet of the apes.

The main bad guy doesn’t show up until halfway through the movie, but the secondary bad guy shows up at the beginning and kills the main characters dad.

Toward the end, the main good guy finally kills the secondary bad guy the same way he killed his friend.

Then he goes on to battle the main bad guy.

Why do movies do cool stuff like that and don’t just have a character fall and break a hip like an old fart and die like people irl do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SoundnVision, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Judgeandjury the type of guy planning to say "hasta la vista, baby" as his dying words one day

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gigell, Manletmachine and 3 others
Judgeandjury the type of guy planning to say "hasta la vista, baby" as his dying words one day
Judge and jury the type of dude to rip a sentimental necklace off his neck and give it to his companion before he dies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss, LancasteR and 2 others
Dnr + you're a nigger + get mogged by a weed-smoking monkey like me.

Meme

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Judge and jury the type of dude to rip a sentimental necklace off his neck and give it to his companion before he dies

Judgeandjury the type of guy to shout "I'm the king of the world" everytime he gets on a boat.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ascension and Vermilioncore
Judgeandjury the type of guy to shout "I'm the king of the world" everytime he gets on a boat.

Judgeandjury the type of guy to make a gun gesture with his hands and say "Look at me, I'm the captain now" every time he gets on a boat

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Judgeandjury the type of guy to make a gun gesture with his hands and say "Look at me, I'm the captain now" every time he gets on a boat
Judgeandjury the type of guy to wiggle his finger, lick his lips and say "let's dig in" before eating dinner.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ascension
the godfather dies of a heart attack in the godfather

• JFL
the godfather dies of a heart attack in the godfather
Yeah but it happens in a cool way, he doesn’t make weird noises or do uncool stuff like shit his pants as he dies or anythimg

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
Yeah but it happens in a cool way, he doesn’t make weird noises or do uncool stuff like shit his pants as he dies or anythimg
It’s not cool though, he just falls in his garden and dies

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Narcissus🥀
Dunno fella tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore