Why do people here cope so much with “high iq bad life”

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Why do retards on .org claim having a 140+ iq is a bad trait JFL :lul:. Tested 120 here on a professional iq test administer by a psychologist for school. An actual iq test not some online shit test but since I’m non nt it translates to nothing.

But anyways how do people claim high iq is a bad trait it just sounds you’re coping. Lmfao do people fail to understand you can have a high iq and be low inhib and/or attractive.

Do retards forget people like Dolph lundgren exist and most of the chads they worship a lot of the time work high level jobs or have proven to have a higher iq than average. :lul::lul:

You’re a cuck If you dont desire your genetics to be maxxed in every extreme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Lokki, Sean o' Tist and 21 others
Nerd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Sean o' Tist, asdvek and 14 others
The most attractive People in my school were all in top sets for maths, science ect

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Snowskinned, Sean o' Tist, EdgyFashionist and 6 others
Could be a problem because you have a narrower communication target (people) and you have to calibrate yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and NZb6Air
Could be a problem because you have a narrower communication target and you have to calibrate yourself
Yea maybe if you’re genuinely 140-145+ iq around normies but most of those dudes are with prestigious people anyways

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Darkeningstar
Yea maybe if you’re genuinely 140-145+ iq around normies but most of those dudes are with prestigious people anyways
Don't make it so simple

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
IQ is mostly pattern recognition, it doesn't measure rational thinking, wisdom or creativity, it is not an actual measurement of intelligence and largely punishes independent thinking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, 14vic, BrendioEEE and 12 others
That’s all it is bro
It is not that simple, and it is classic for those in the 115-130 range to make these kinds of mistakes. Which is why I will not dwell

• +1
IQ is mostly pattern recognition, it doesn't measure rational thinking, wisdom or creativity, it is not an actual measurement of intelligence and largely punishes independent thinking.
Ngl that’s surprising coming from you. I’d expect a complete opposite response from you

It is not that simple, and it is classic for those in the 115-130 range to make these kinds of mistakes.
How so? 140 iq is definitely rare but it’s not even 1 in a 1-10K rare looking it up and certain places only pick 1 in 1K people

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Being able to recognize patterns seems pretty important for all of those things

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen and ElTruecel
Being able to recognize patterns seems pretty important for all of those things
it's merely one aspect of intelligence and not even the most important one.

Ngl that’s surprising coming from you. I’d expect a complete opposite response from you
you'll understand as you get older.

IQ does translate to better chances in school which translates to higher positions and better work, because it favors pattern recognition.

but when you actually interact with these people you'll often find that they're lacking in other facets of it, similarly people with low IQ's aren't necessarily lacking in facets of intelligence such as creativity or rationality, they're just bad at pattern recognition.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, counterintuitive and ElTruecel
IQ generally means brain chemistry. Measure of neurogenesis potential which also translates to (ability to pattern recognition like someone said) which translates into being really good at different measure of skills. Not all of it is practical and career ready. People with giga high IQ tend to be very autistic in a literal sense, as too high of a brain function tends to take over other parts of living. There needs to be some balance. A f1 car is the fastest on the track or on the road by itself, but a can be less efficient and slower than even regular cars, when its on the road with other people. If you want someone high iq to really sprout it takes more time energy and resources, but most importantly proper placement.

When people say "high iq bad life" this is generally what they are referring to. Very moderate and recognizable behaviors help create the "normal" of society. The standard is never the greatest but the safest. And high iq, or better yet, a high functioning brain can manifest very out of the norm behaviors. Proper placement is needed. Someone who's very heavy mentally and in thought wont thrive in environments where a lack of inhibition creates opportunities.

And another aspect to consider is the type of system we live in. I call it a socio-emotional capitalism. Behaving too out of the norm can be a gift or a curse. But generally if people find you odd they will withhold support networks from you. Friends are important and being in a community where your brain and psychology is well received is even more so. In todays climate that is how you succeed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ElTruecel
The most attractive People in my school were all in top sets for maths, science ect
the normies were for me, it was usually normies or sub-humans top set. most htns+ were in like set 3 or set 4 which is like average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and ElTruecel
Why do retards on .org claim having a 140+ iq is a bad trait JFL :lul:. Tested 120 here on a professional iq test administer by a psychologist for school. An actual iq test not some online shit test but since I’m non nt it translates to nothing.

But anyways how do people claim high iq is a bad trait it just sounds you’re coping. Lmfao do people fail to understand you can have a high iq and be low inhib and/or attractive.

Do retards forget people like Dolph lundgren exist and most of the chads they worship a lot of the time work high level jobs or have proven to have a higher iq than average. :lul::lul:

You’re a cuck If you dont desire your genetics to be maxxed in every extreme
yuo wuoldnt get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, piec, truthhurts and 2 others
good thread my nigger :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
Let's be real.

Many times, it's neurodivergent midwits who think of themselves as "high IQ" who assume this.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, XtrovertNTnormalfag, counterintuitive and 1 other person
One's achievement throughout their lifetime is the best indicator of their intellect, scoring a number on a test serves no purpose.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and ElTruecel
they confuse their rumination and neuroticism for iq

• +1
120 iq is literally the best iq you can have nigger

• JFL
wrong

120 iq is literally the best iq you can have nigger
Ok well it’s useless since I have ASD + adhd. Everyone else is successful in my family except me

• +1
it's important but i'd trade 30 points for 1 cm dick in a heart beat. like i don't see how a iq 100 or iq 160 would live a different life unless they were born in specific circumstances where they had both the opportunity and desire to put it toward some ends

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion and ElTruecel
Ok well it’s useless since I have ASD + adhd. Everyone else is successful in my family except me
ASD what type, ADHD you can treat. Most optimal for social success is High testosterone + 126 IQ

• +1
ive always wondered. since high iq people are so smart, how can they not realise they are socially retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Acion and ElTruecel
99% users here are low iq

• JFL
ASD what type, ADHD you can treat. Most optimal for social success is High testosterone + 126 IQ
What type of autism? Dk if I had level 1 or level 2 when diagnosed but I think it was maybe level 2.

• +1
Because of diminishing returns. Past a certain point, maybe 120 or so, there’s a strongly inverse correlation between IQ and NT. Mine was tested at 154 at one point and life has only ever given me a few outlets for that, socializing and women is not one of them. Maybe 2 or 3 girls have ever liked the high IQ side of me, the rest I’ve had to tuck it away for, they want their dopamine receptors blasted and intellect can get in the way of that.

• Hmm...
What type of autism? Dk if I had level 1 or level 2 when diagnosed but I think it was maybe level 2.
Ye but u have trouble with what exactly, non verbal, verbal social cues, facial reading

Ye but u have trouble with what exactly, non verbal, verbal social cues, facial reading
Supposedly first 3 when i got re tested

• JFL
Supposedly first 3 when i got re tested
OVER, you couldve been elon musk/dana white type shit

but anyway to answer your question i answered it indirectly here

the research was all done by Leta Holingworth and some by Simonton and rest are managerial studies

but basically it's a communication issue, IQ is fundamental world view based because it's about how far can you go with abstraction , it's not just muh patteren recog faster

It's a giga failo so you have to compensate with Looks

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ElTruecel
I met a guy some years ago who was very gifted with a high iq of like 145. Dude was a fucking nutjob tho, had to wear headphones all the time because he was very sensitive and would lash out at random.

Super high iq is good if you can still function normally in social situations, its a huge failo when you become non nt because of it.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Darkeningstar, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Logical-mathematical iq is useless in dating.
This is where EQ comes in.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Acion and DarkAscender
Logical-mathematical iq is useless in dating.
This is where EQ comes in.
EQ is a poorly defined concept, what is EQ? Why should it not be related to intelligence? What would a person with high EQ but low IQ look like? Why should someone with high IQ have low EQ, why he or she doesn't actively demonstrate it.

EQ is a bit of a 'simple' answer.

Last edited:
You're a fakecel

ive always wondered. since high iq people are so smart, how can they not realise they are socially retarded?
They are not socially 'retarded', on the contrary, this is one of the misconceptions along with 'lack of empathy' (which is not emotionality, quite the contrary).

High Iq correlates with different use of words, different meaning. Communication is different because the intent is different.

Last edited:
  • +1
How so? 140 iq is definitely rare but it’s not even 1 in a 1-10K rare looking it up and certain places only pick 1 in 1K people
Do not consider the normal distribution for high iqs, for 'practical' purposes.
The range mentioned (115-130) tends to be logic-oriented. An example is those in this range tend to be punctilious and rely on 'proven' things, such as more common definitions of words

• +1
It is because of the introvert hell iq range of 120-145. Let me explain:

At 60-90 IQ range you are too stupid to realize that you're stupid. You work labor jobs and live a blissful life, until disaster coming from a mile away that you were too stupid to realize comes and fucks you over.

At 90-110 you're a typical average normie with an average life. You're the typical NPC.

At 110-120 you're pretty smart and you can still relate to/tolerate normies so you can exploit them easily or can occupy high status jobs like lawyers.

At 120-145 is the introvert hell where every minor inconsistency and illogicality within society is so obvious to you but seemingly invisible to everyone else and you get outcasted for pointing a single one of them out. At this range, almost every normie will be hostile towards you if you try to act like yourself. For this reason, emotional disorders and forced introversion will be common here.
Examples: @MoggerGaston
These people are going to be unhappy if they are not going to be doctors and engineers.

145+ you are a genius and while the same issues from the previous can still apply to you here, you are also smart enough to work around them if you really want and are therefore less emotional about the whole issue. At this range, you  know normies will never ever be able to relate to you. And you don't have to be loved if you can be respected, which is not exactly that hard since you excel in any area you're interested in pursuing.

You are way too smart to fail basically.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Darkeningstar
It is because of the introvert hell iq range of 120-145. Let me explain:

At 60-90 IQ range you are too stupid to realize that you're stupid. You work labor jobs and live a blissful life, until disaster coming from a mile away that you were too stupid to realize comes and fucks you over.

At 90-110 you're a typical average normie with an average life. You're the typical NPC.

At 110-120 you're pretty smart and you can still relate to/tolerate normies so you can exploit them easily or can occupy high status jobs like lawyers.

At 120-145 is the introvert hell where every minor inconsistency and illogicality within society is so obvious to you but seemingly invisible to everyone else and you get outcasted for pointing a single one of them out. At this range, almost every normie will be hostile towards you if you try to act like yourself. For this reason, emotional disorders and forced introversion will be common here.
Examples: @MoggerGaston
These people are going to be unhappy if they are not going to be doctors and engineers.

145+ you are a genius and while the same issues from the previous can still apply to you here, you are also smart enough to work around them if you really want and are therefore less emotional about the whole issue. At this range, you  know normies will never ever be able to relate to you. And you don't have to be loved if you can be respected, which is not exactly that hard since you excel in any area you're interested in pursuing.

You are way too smart to fail basically.
120 and 140 are significantly different, 120 is pretty good socially, 130+ is pattern oriented and that is where some problems can begin, after a certain range you are no longer pattern oriented

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
While I do think IQ is extremely important, all you need to do is take a look at how most CEO's, and people in positions of powers tend to never break IQ's higher than 115, it happens, but it's rare.

Why are there more white geniuses in terms of population than some entire demographics, yet they aren't represented in positions of power.

Now I personally think, people with high IQ's, particularly between 140-160, at least if we're talking about Stanford-Binet which is the most accurate measurement imo, should be in those positions of power, but they aren't, so having a high IQ clearly doesn't help in that department, which should debunk a lot of misconceptions about how the world works and how people view and value IQ.

We should value IQ more than almost anything I would argue, but not understanding how the world works, and how people with higher IQ's see and interact with the world, and how they are treated by real people in positions of power, will never get us into an ideal society where people with higher IQ's are valued, because currently they are underutilized and undervalued.

Many Indians have an astronomically low IQ and they're getting hired in tech jobs, because they have good memory, something not inherent to having a high IQ (although it does help to a degree) and some faulty tests can inflate IQ if you have a good enough memory.

One of the best coders I know has a measured IQ in the 80's (yes seriously) and yet people assume he's high IQ because of his expertise in the field.

People have no idea how IQ works, it can be, and often is wasted, mostly by society, not by the individuals though, if society valued IQ more these things wouldn't happen, but the way getting a job or anything for that matter, is often related to knowing someone, and getting lucky.

Tl;dr I feel like midwits (people slightly above average IQ like people between 110-130IQ) think IQ is this magic superpower because they're slightly above the general populace, but people above 130, and especially above 140, really know the truth more and are more aware of these things, and sadly able to recognize the patters that show...it really doesn't matter, at least not in this society.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ElTruecel, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
120 and 140 are significantly different, 120 is pretty good socially, 130+ is pattern oriented and that is where some problems can begin, after a certain range you are no longer pattern oriented
Yea. You are correct. My memory in these things is not as strong as it once was. Though I would say understanding 120-130 IQ range has always been a bit of a grey area for me.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Darkeningstar
While I do think IQ is extremely important, all you need to do is take a look at how most CEO's, and people in positions of powers tend to never break IQ's higher than 115, it happens, but it's rare.

Why are there more white geniuses in terms of population than some entire demographics, yet they aren't represented in positions of power.

Now I personally think, people with high IQ's, particularly between 140-160, at least if we're talking about Stanford-Binet which is the most accurate measurement imo, should be in those positions of power, but they aren't, so having a high IQ clearly doesn't help in that department, which should debunk a lot of misconceptions about how the world works and how people view and value IQ.

We should value IQ more than almost anything I would argue, but not understanding how the world works, and how people with higher IQ's see and interact with the world, and how they are treated by real people in positions of power, will never get us into an ideal society where people with higher IQ's are valued, because currently they are underutilized and undervalued.

Many Indians have an astronomically low IQ and they're getting hired in tech jobs, because they have good memory, something not inherent to having a high IQ (although it does help to a degree) and some faulty tests can inflate IQ if you have a good enough memory.

One of the best coders I know has a measured IQ in the 80's (yes seriously) and yet people assume he's high IQ because of his expertise in the field.

People have no idea how IQ works, it can be, and often is wasted, mostly by society, not by the individuals though, if society valued IQ more these things wouldn't happen, but the way getting a job or anything for that matter, is often related to knowing someone, and getting lucky.

Tl;dr I feel like midwits (people slightly above average IQ like people between 110-130IQ) think IQ is this magic superpower because they're slightly above the general populace, but people above 130, and especially above 140, really know the truth more and are more aware of these things, and sadly able to recognize the patters that show...it really doesn't matter, at least not in this society.
I have a question good saar brendio

how was it being invited in the libtard jubilee? and why would you expose yourself to the public as an incel?

First time hearing about this
google "why smart people can't find friends" and you will find shit ton of coping posts/forums/blogs

• +1
Reactions: Bdot and ElTruecel