Why do people here have such a low opinion on east asians.

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
tbh I never understood this when coming here. They do look different than whites obviously but I think they are still not that ugly. Like obv it varies from person to person, and some failos are more common in east asians but they also have some good traits that are usually common. For example they are usually short, high set eyebrows, neotonous etc. But they also have some good halos such as good skin and hair, robust faces, good colouring, positive tilted eyebrows.

Also before you say those are mixed race (I didn't check some might be), or that they are top 0.01% of asians. That's not the point I'm making, I'm just saying that you can look asian while still being pretty good looking.
tbh I'm not even surprised that people see them as less attractive, I'm just surprised most rate them lower than indians and africans. Maybe in the west africans have become more integrated into society now so idk.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7866 and 5 others
White supremacists, overall racism and stereotypes. Chang is its own race tho

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, reptiles, Deleted member 9344 and 10 others
They have a rep of being beta males.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Not just asians.. Arabs and curries also get fucked because their pheno pheno pheno.

• Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles
Because they ARE. @6ft7Mogger is 5'4, in what universe is this chink an alpha-male?

• Ugh..
True but we shouldn't be using stereotypes when talking about aesthetics. It will effect how you are percieved if you are asian but it shouldn't affect how we percieve asians.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and elfmaxx
Not just asians.. Arabs and curries also get fucked because their pheno pheno pheno.
Every pheno has it's failos and halos, while some are obviously better looking I won't deny that, but I don't think there are many phenos that actually hurt your aesthetics a lot (maybe aboriginals and some capoids). I think the difference is exaggerated here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Just use cherry picked examples "you can look good while asian" to disprove averages theory
Taro stands less chance of reproducing than your 2PSL white male

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
lol if you think the most recessed race with clinically proven gigalow T levels compared to other races mogs Indians and Africans.

Of course they CAN look good, but on average they are not salvageable..
Gooks in my area look like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7776
Just use cherry picked examples "you can look good while asian" to disprove averages theory
cope harder. There are good looking asians and good looking whites, the difference of their averages is small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and 6ft7Mogger
This site is racist af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Gunna, Deleted member 8019 and 1 other person
But they also have some good halos such as good skin and hair, robust faces, good colouring, positive tilted eyebrows.
giphy.gif

also their eyebrows are high-set and 0 brow-ridge on average, positive tilt doesn't save that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Hightwolf
giphy.gif

also their eyebrows are high-set and 0 brow-ridge on average, positive tilt doesn't save that
Good point, but I still think the difference is exaggerated here. I think assuming the average white person is 4psl the average asian would be 3.5 psl I know this is getting abstract but I hope it at least makes sense.
I DO agree that some races are better looking, but idk why people here act like the average asian male is completely fucked.

Is he chad asian?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201109-211212_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201109-211212_Samsung Internet.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 85
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf
Curries are the only pheno that’s truly fucked

Curries are the only pheno that’s truly fucked
Even then, I think only the southern (?) really dark curries have it really bad.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, sl8terboi and Deleted member 8019
Flat maxilla and no test

because east asian women made it their life's mission to disrespect them ? i mean there are more asian foids with mostly white men than there are with asian men in the west, just walking shameful beta shortcels its hard to take them seriously

also the guys in your pics look mixed tbh

• +1
cope harder. There are good looking asians and good looking whites, the difference of their averages is small.
Even curries can be good looking you retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
hi i am east asian but born in south east asia.

I would say the reason is most of us are small in terms of body size. We are ectomorph by nature. The way society works is if you are small they think they can bully you hence we gain less respect. I a m trying to change that tho by hitting the gym with high protein diet.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Hightwolf
lol if you think the most recessed race with clinically proven gigalow T levels compared to other races mogs Indians and Africans.

Of course they CAN look good, but on average they are not salvageable..
Gooks in my area look like this

fuuuaark that made me rage

hi i am east asian but born in south east asia.

I would say the reason is most of us are small in terms of body size. We are ectomorph by nature. The way society works is if you are small they think they can bully you hence we gain less respect. I a m trying to change that tho by hitting the gym with high protein diet.
like south east asians? mongolians are pretty large

• +1
Reactions: malaycel

Good point storm front cels though will act like the top tiers though dont exist assuming the average white is around 1 psl higher on average there are still more than 2 percent of chads in each race thats a significant amount thats still 40000000 chads thats more than many cities nearly in the white race like 4 percent are chads.

Anyways the point of this thread is made known each race has its chads and i argue to the death that craniimetrically all chads look alike

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Matheus
I think what u see here is just misrepresentation by western media. There are legit good lucking asian dudes but u won't see them in a low - even medium income neighborhood in the west, all the goodlooking ones r in the east or super rich neighborhoods in the west. The average height in S Korea is 5'9 and measured not just self reported the like the US due to mandatory military service, so at least for northesat asians they are at least average - above average compared to caucasians

Because they are the ugliest common race in terms of face, they are usually framelets very rarely have I seen wide frames

Even their hair isn't really very good

Abo's are uglier but kind of rare

I think what u see here is just misrepresentation by western media. There are legit good lucking asian dudes but u won't see them in a low - even medium income neighborhood in the west, all the goodlooking ones r in the east or super rich neighborhoods in the west. The average height in S Korea is 5'9 and measured not just self reported the like the US due to mandatory military service, so at least for northesat asians they are at least average - above average compared to caucasians
Meanwhile you can go to the shittest part of a white country and find a High T tall fucker on every street or at least every second street

Because they are the ugliest common race in terms of face, they are usually framelets very rarely have I seen wide frames

Even their hair isn't really very good

Abo's are uglier but kind of rare

non-framlets are too low IQ to be able to come to the West. They're still hunter gathering in poor areas of china