Why do people here LARP about being able to fight

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Everyday some poor butthurt lanklet cries and says that grappling or any form of martial arts won't save manlets. It's always the dudes who have never fought, trained for 3 months and then quit or something along those lines.

My abused dog @Dystopian is a prime example. Supposedly trained MMA for 1 year, now maining boxing and when quizzed upon some basic grappling questions he shatters and has no response. Pathetic the length lanklets go to, to preserve their sense of masculinity. Lol at copers here saying "muh fighting doesn't matter", if it doesn't matter why do lanklets go to great lengths to lie?

Tagging fighters
@Gallowglass @the BULL @Thompsonz @zv1212

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Kingcel32, Deleted member 13332 and 4 others
why do people here LARP about being pajeets

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
Lanklets don't stand a chance against my divine Manlet rage!!! :feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Just4Beast and FailedNormieManlet
I can't fight but I support fellow manlets beating the shit out of lanklets (y)

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and buckchadley31
i am naturally better suited to fight

71B26755 E3C9 480B B277 8F9E55FD2D17

• Love it
Looking/behaving high fighting success is way more useful than actually knowing how to fight
I did boxing for 9 months but now I realize I can just snort 200mg amphetamine, stay up for 30 hours and act high T enough for people to want to avoid me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Moggie, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
u are 5'5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Looking/behaving high fighting success is way more useful than actually knowing how to fight
I did boxing for 9 months but now I realize I can just snort 200mg amphetamine, stay up for 30 hours and act high T enough for people to want to avoid me
knowing how to fight leads you to behave differently
u are 5'5
you are a fat hapa who lives in UK, fight me
@Rupert Pupkin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Just dox yourself theorem
man i have nnothing to lose tbh everyone knows what city i live in and i doxxed my high school so it doesnt even matter if someone does shit because its public information at this point and nothing special

• JFL
man i have nnothing to lose tbh everyone knows what city i live in and i doxxed my high school so it doesnt even matter if someone does shit because its public information at this point and nothing special
why you cut hair so short

you are a fat hapa who lives in UK, fight me
@Rupert Pupkin
im not fat and im 4 inches taller than you with a decent wingspan so if i trained even a bit i could beat u up

• JFL
im not fat and im 4 inches taller than you with a decent wingspan so if i trained even a bit i could beat u up
then train retard, your 3 months training won't do shit though. You fat hapa bitch, post location

• JFL
Just knowing a martial art is not enough. You need to know a martial art and be on cycle. Because if you bump into a guy on the street and he's on cycle and you are not, then RIP to you bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 20618
do you still train martial arts
no it costs 100$ per month and i am saving up for a pc (I have 2300$ right now saved up and i want a high end pc. Like something i can hook my ps Pro in)

• Love it
Just knowing a martial art is not enough. You need to know a martial art and be on cycle. Because if you bump into a guy on the street and he's on cycle and you are not, then RIP to you bro
honestly depends bro. I think avg BJJ purple belt would fuck up roided ogre

• JFL
no it costs 100$ per month and i am saving up for a pc (I have 2300$ right now saved up and i want a high end pc. Like something i can hook my ps Pro in)
I have pc too, we maybe play videogames one day

• Love it
As someone who has been doing mma for four years the amount of men who believe they know how to fight when they can’t even throw a proper punch is astounding

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and FailedNormieManlet
As someone who has been doing mma for four years the amount of men who believe they know how to fight when they can’t even throw a proper punch is astounding
based if you acc do MMA, is your school/style mainly standup/striking based or grappling based?

Agree
should i take up boxing again? i hated it because i was the lowest weight there, everyone else was bulked up boxer who competed for years, I just wanted a hobby and be able to fight better

• +1
based if you acc do MMA, is your school/style mainly standup/striking based or grappling based?
I favour standup but am not afraid to grapple if I get taken down, however I never go for takedowns myself, got tired of draining cauliflower ear all the time from trying to get outta guillotines I got put in from double leg attempts

• Love it
Agree
should i take up boxing again? i hated it because i was the lowest weight there, everyone else was bulked up boxer who competed for years, I just wanted a hobby and be able to fight better
boxing is okay, take Judo, wrestling or BJJ (only do BJJ if you know judo or wrestling though)

I favour standup but am not afraid to grapple if I get taken down, however I never go for takedowns myself, got tired of draining cauliflower ear all the time from trying to get outta guillotines I got put in from double leg attempts
I dislike double legs. MMA dudes who I've grappled with have little judo tbh. Like you niggas never go for hip throws, foot trips/sweeps or anything of that sort. My cousin is an MMA guy and we had a grappling match and I was ragdolling him. All he did was go for single and double legs, but I would do counter it with sumi gaeshi and get mount.

I do want to try mma though. I went to an beginners MMA class and my grappling was better than everyone's and coach said my judo background would be good

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
boxing is okay, take Judo, wrestling or BJJ (only do BJJ if you know judo or wrestling though)
i competed in judo for like 4 years from age 8-12 but tbh it traumatized me
i also dont think judo is useful in an irl confrontation

• JFL
i competed in judo for like 4 years from age 8-12 but tbh it traumatized me
i also dont think judo is useful in an irl confrontation
when you do judo as a kid it's different to adult judo lol. I've seen kid's judo and it's a lot less physically demanding. I'm a judoka who does BJJ, and I'm regularly ragdolling much bigger men. I'm not even a high ranking judoka too. Judo is 100% useful for a fight lol

I dislike double legs. MMA dudes who I've grappled with have little judo tbh. Like you niggas never go for hip throws, foot trips/sweeps or anything of that sort. My cousin is an MMA guy and we had a grappling match and I was ragdolling him. All he did was go for single and double legs, but I would do counter it with sumi gaeshi and get mount.

I do want to try mma though. I went to an beginners MMA class and my grappling was better than everyone's and coach said my judo background would be good
Yea where I’m from (tx) we have no judo schools or even high school or college wrestling within a hundred miles of where I live tbh, all anyone cares about here is fucking American football and baseball

• Woah
Yea where I’m from (tx) we have no judo schools or even high school or college wrestling within a hundred miles of where I live tbh, all anyone cares about here is fucking American football and baseball
brutal man, what's your BJJ like? I need to learn striking and make my mma debut tbh. My judo absolutely negated most of the MMA guys grappling, cuz they weren't used to footsweeps and chain takedowns from upright clinch

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
then train retard, your 3 months training won't do shit though. You fat hapa bitch, post location
im not fat if that's how u cope with the height and wingspan advantage then u are delusional, and why would i train anyways if im not interested in fighting sports

im not fat if that's how u cope with the height and wingspan advantage then u are delusional, and why would i train anyways if im not interested in fighting sports
you're fat, hapa and too scared to fight me
@Rupert Pupkin this guy really is a bitch LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
brutal man, what's your BJJ like? I need to learn striking and make my mma debut tbh. My judo absolutely negated most of the MMA guys grappling, cuz they weren't used to footsweeps and chain takedowns from upright clinch
You would probably maul me on the ground tbh, the jiu jits classes I take are mainly all gi but we do a few no gi classes a month even though I favour no gi much more as I see it being more applicable to real life plus it’s what I started training in first a few years back.

• Woah
You would probably maul me on the ground tbh, the jiu jits classes I take are mainly all gi but we do a few no gi classes a month even though I favour no gi much more as I see it being more applicable to real life plus it’s what I started training in first a few years back.
I train gi and nogi too. But I prefer nogi standup over gi tbh. BJJ guys annoy me cuz all they do is stall and play overly defensive during standup. If you want a takedown you need to risk being put in shit position and commit. If you are being defensive entire time, you won't take anyone down.
You must be like blue or nearing purple belt?

I'm only 126lb atm, you would kill me lol

FNRrr56X0AEt65u

• JFL
I don't do bjj anymore but yeah I think having at least having a basic ability to know how to fight is good. Like I haven't done it for a while but I still remember a decent amount of it

• +1
you're fat, hapa and too scared to fight me
@Rupert Pupkin this guy really is a bitch LOL
he is afraid to lose weight, he knows that you would beat to death, so he coping with few centimeters

• +1
he is afraid to lose weight, he knows that you would beat to death, so he coping with few centimeters
I would beat his hapa ass so hard he would look blasian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
dnrd+rent free you manlet dysgenic trash