why do people here talk more about male models instead of real chads like (young) tom brady?

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
serious

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and FailedNormie
looksmax can turn u gay

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 685
looksmax can turn u gay

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Tom Brady is living one of the best lives in human history

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
Tom Brady is still a Chad today, do you not read the news how every cries over his parenting?

Tom Brady is still a Chad today, do you not read the news how every cries over his parenting?

what does he do? too strict for normalfags?

what does he do? too strict for normalfags?

He jumped off a cliff holding his daughters hand and people are freaking out over it and writing news articles about it like it's something.

just imagine this people (your role models) around people like zlatan, tom brady

Models have a destinct type of beauty to them,unlike guys who are just high T.

tumblr_lbuze9mxgq1qbzlfao1_640.jpg
nick-bateman-wedding-2-1200x630.jpg
1418332234_sean-opry-jessica-mcnamee-zoom.jpg

reminder

who gets the hottest girls? certainly not male models..

• Ugh..
Reactions: haircutcel
Just now I realized that Gisele was the only supermodel that dated someone around her looks level, all other models dated down

Dumb question. Male models mog him.
LfsRicE.jpg

@Blackpill Scholar @norwoodreaper

how do you cope
I'm just speaking facts. MMs mog Tom Brady. You look at their girlfriends like a cuck. If your girlfriend is hotter than Nick Bateman's girlfriend, does that mean you mog him? Keep coping, faggot.

Btw, Tom Brady's wife is way past the wall.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
I'm just speaking facts. MMs mog Tom Brady. You look at their girlfriends like a cuck. If your girlfriend is hotter than Nick Bateman's girlfriend, does that mean you mog him? Keep coping, faggot.
all i hear is
tenor.gif

@paulie_walnuts

Keep coping, you son of a deathbed ridden whore. You cherrypicked the worst ex girlfriend Sean O'Pry had. These are his other 2 exes:
39uMw8T.jpg
FfxPVTb.jpg

Meanwhile, Tom Brady married a tranny.
FMyewuj.jpg

She's so past the wall she's practically a Mexican.

Last edited:
JFL at lookism fags that thinks that their little MM fags mogs usual chads. Even worse: they think sean o aspie mogs brady JFL

JFL at lookism fags that thinks that their little MM fags mogs usual chads. Even worse: they think sean o aspie mogs brady JFL

giselle probably calls sean opry when she has her peroid for a girls night where they drink champagne, hang out at the spa and talk about how well hung brady is

giselle probably calls sean opry when she has her peroid for a girls night where they drink champagne, hang out at the spa and talk about how well hung brady is

giselle is a leftist whore i dont care