why do people hype up being in your 20s so much

africel

africel

Silver
Joined
Apr 1, 2025
Posts
556
Reputation
597
what the fuck is good about your 20s you just go to college which is like a shittier version of highschool, and then you graduate and get a job what the fuck are you supposed to do after that just work and maybe go on a vacation every once in a while or go out with your coworkers to some bar you repeat that for 10 years get married and have children to start the cycle all over again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader, Whatever and pleasevanity
my life suck
 
  • +1
Reactions: africel
mfs say best time of life but i dont see how having to work and pay taxes is life
 
Yes, it’s extremely overrated, your proximity and access to women falls off a cliff after college. So you need to looksmax hard and come up with some high status way of meeting them, which might not be possible until your 30s. So a lot, and I mean a lot, of guys in their 20s are either dumpster diving or having little to no sex at all.
 
  • +1
Reactions: droidmaxxing and africel
Yes, it’s extremely overrated, your proximity and access to women falls off a cliff after college. So you need to looksmax hard and come up with some high status way of meeting them, which might not be possible until your 30s. So a lot, and I mean a lot, of guys in their 20s are either dumpster diving or having little to no sex at all.
its like we all got sold the same lie as kids funniest part is you usually hear it from people in their 40s
 
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever
Yes, it’s extremely overrated, your proximity and access to women falls off a cliff after college. So you need to looksmax hard and come up with some high status way of meeting them, which might not be possible until your 30s. So a lot, and I mean a lot, of guys in their 20s are either dumpster diving or having little to no sex at all.
Dis nga spitting bars again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever
its like we all got sold the same lie as kids funniest part is you usually hear it from people in their 40s

What they mean is that a lot is possible in your early 20s because you haven’t committed to much in life yet. But the possibility is totally different from things actually happening. So people when they’re older project their missed opportunities or the 2 or 3 best moments they did have onto younger people.

But realistically to be fucking all these hot girls past college you need top tier looks and/or to somehow get into the right social circles, most guys don’t have either so they don’t have much of a chance at all, they won’t even get into the same room as one. There are ways of meeting attractive girls that are only available to guys with special money and status. But I’ve never once seen this talked about anywhere on the internet or in real life, it’s extremely gatekept.

I’m 32 now and my life has actually gotten better since I turned 30. I’ve had my first ever OLD slays since and now I have legit ideas for looks and status ascension. I wish I could’ve done it earlier but realistically I would’ve needed a lot more money and social opportunities that I was nowhere even close to having in my 20s.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: africel
what the fuck is good about your 20s you just go to college which is like a shittier version of highschool, and then you graduate and get a job what the fuck are you supposed to do after that just work and maybe go on a vacation every once in a while or go out with your coworkers to some bar you repeat that for 10 years get married and have children to start the cycle all over again
They just like drinking
 
What they mean is that a lot is possible in your early 20s because you haven’t committed to much in life yet. But the possibility is totally different from things actually happening. So people when they’re older project their missed opportunities or the 2 or 3 best moments they did have onto younger people.

But realistically to be fucking all these hot girls past college you need top tier looks and/or to somehow get into the right social circles, most guys don’t have either so they don’t have much of a chance at all, they won’t even get into the same room as one. There are ways of meeting attractive girls that are only available to guys with special money and status. But I’ve never once seen this talked about anywhere on the internet or in real life, it’s extremely gatekept.

I’m 32 now and my life has actually gotten better since I turned 30. I’ve had my first ever OLD slays since and now I have legit ideas for looks and status ascension. I wish I could’ve done it earlier but realistically I would’ve needed a lot more money and social opportunities that I was nowhere even close to having in my 20s.
amazing hopefuel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever
what the fuck is good about your 20s you just go to college which is like a shittier version of highschool, and then you graduate and get a job what the fuck are you supposed to do after that just work and maybe go on a vacation every once in a while or go out with your coworkers to some bar you repeat that for 10 years get married and have children to start the cycle all over again
it's not that being young is so good, it's just that being old sucks so bad.

imagine being wrinkly, fat, bald, and you can't get a boner. that's how the majority of men end up living life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: africel
yeah that's true im probably going to end up missing my 20s the same way i currently miss being a teen when im like 40
 

Similar threads

Narvinesh1215@
Replies
6
Views
101
Narvinesh1215@
Narvinesh1215@
Lorence
Replies
7
Views
47
jflmeister
jflmeister
ragingmanlet
Replies
47
Views
181
supergoat972
supergoat972
senron
Replies
26
Views
91
senron
senron
ihavenightmares
Replies
13
Views
57
xye
xye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top