why do people in this forum are legit chad-tier

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
what the actual fuck is going on. I thought it was a forum for incels who are ugly as shit.
Instead we have fucking guys that have jawline that can cut steel and have eyes that can rival eagle's eyes. What the actual fuck! Is this site a prank or something.
Compared to fucking reddit ITcels, you guys are legit 1000x better than them in terms of looks wtf

was i being pranked all along

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Pharmaceutic, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
Truth is often dissapointing yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 8608, It'snotover and 6 others
what the actual fuck is going on. I thought it was a forum for incels who are ugly as shit.
Instead we have fucking guys that have jawline that can cut steel and have eyes that can rival eagle's eyes. What the actual fuck! Is this site a prank or something.
Compared to fucking reddit ITcels, you guys are legit 1000x better than them in terms of looks wtf

True question is why does everyone here have such bad grammar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
This isnt .is

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Indo_Chad, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
Its a looksmaxxing forum. Not any relation with inkwell. Don’t associate with this. We are better than this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GreenHat500, Pharmaceutic, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
Its a looksmaxxing forum. Not any relation with inkwell. Don’t associate with this. We are better than this
also OP don't know that there's many users here (xangsane etc) that fraud their pictures super heavily

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, It'snotover, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
also OP don't know that there's many users here (xangsane etc) that fraud their pictures super heavily
Xangsane doesnt fraud. Hes a morph. Thats different

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21620, Moggie and 4 others
Xangsane doesnt fraud. Hes a morph. Thats different
yea, there's a difference between editing your skin imperfections which i understand and morphing your whole face and features

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
yea, there's a difference between editing your skin imperfections which i understand and morphing your whole face and features
Im not even sure hes real behind the morph or just ai face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21620, Moggie and 2 others
i mean its clearly morphed bro, like your brain is telling you this face is not real, not because hes too much attractive or anything, its just that he looks fake and robotic iykwim

post his face anywhere on reddit and they will tell him he looks dont look real (their brain recognize something is fake

i think he morphed his face with a bunch of instagram prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
i mean its clearly morphed bro, like your brain is telling you this face is not real, not because hes too much attractive or anything, its just that he looks fake and robotic iykwim

post his face anywhere on reddit and they will tell him he looks dont look real (their brain recognize something is fake

i think he morphed his face with a bunch of instagram prettyboys
Yes exactly looks like those averaged faces made of fusion of many faces. Hes not even chad. But you can tell its fake. Like a faceapp fusion of faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
Yes exactly looks like those averaged faces made of fusion of many faces. Hes not even chad. But you can tell its fake. Like a faceapp fusion of faces
thats why most theses xangsane alt lookalikes expect Niko69 don't have many matches, bitches can tell it's weird pictures and they're fake or catfishing

You always need some sort of imperfection in your face for girls to swipe on you, like hot enough for her to be real and not too much chad for her iykwim, that's why most of theses low end HTNs and at best at best chadlites be doing crazy amounts on tinder and the true giga models chads be doing super shit

do you know how many times have incels made chadfishes and bailed out o bitches, theres like 10 chadfishes per 2 hours (not only incels do it, normies that wanna get to BP, many many many many)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17429, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
you see the problem is no matter how many surgeries or looksmaxxes we do, we still are autistic.
there's little we can actually do to change our minds to our knowledge at least, and no matter how good looking we get we're still capped because we're weird freaks. you see when you've lived your whole life receiving negative reinforcement to people, it fucking adds up and caused your NT meter to spike down severly, resulting in your social skills becoming a puddle of shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 18301 and 3 others
the blackpill always comes to collect...once you see it, you can never unsee it. no matter how hard you try, you cannot hide from the truth.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 18301
Because it's a bunch of ugly faggots that are frauding. It seems I'm the only one who admits to being deformed and having a small dick.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, It'snotover and Deleted member 21620
I see too many pics of some model tier guy and think oh shi that looks like Xangsane jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 18301, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Because it's a bunch of ugly faggots that are frauding. It seems I'm the only one who admits to being deformed and having a small dick.
nearly every single good looking guy has posted video s here

just accept its not fraud theyre just better looking than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
I see too many pics of some model tier guy and think oh shi that looks like Xangsane jfl
he definitely put that ethnic blue eyed guy in the morph nik kaufman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 21620 and Moggie

Its a bias good looking people show their face more often. You also see truecels too because they got nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: zura and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

What makes looksmax great is the wide variation in its userbase.
We have people from all over the world even my brother from all the way from senegal @Africancel

You have the barely out of puberty teens, the narcy normies, the incels , the tiktokMaxxers, the autistic poll posters (@Xangsane) , the NT theorycrafters and the KPOP progpanga unit (@stickyblickyhuh)

This is what makes it such a unique and funny community.
You won't find a place where legit IRL chads are posting and interacting with subs5s / trucels.

Online places tend to have userbases uglier than normal population,
but since this is a forum about male beauty is it really a surprise that it has a better looking usersbase than any subreddit, especially incel tears who will only edge of places like .is because of the few decent looking women fishing for attention on it.

• +1
Reactions: Africancel and Xangsane

Only good-looking people post their FACES. I can assure u most of us are ugly as sin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
If you could fucking read, you'd have noticed that the website is literally called "Looksmax.org" Not fucking "Ldar.org" so sit the fuck down

Also the reason why alot of chads post here is because they're are narcy Duh, its the reason why bitches post on instagram and snap chat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Xangsane
looksmaxing makes you handsome

//Thomas DOM