Why do people lose so much respect for you if they find out you were previously obese?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I have never been obese but it's something I have noticed ,if you were previously obese and lost weight you are seen lesser then just being already lean.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Whenever someone tells me they lost alot of weight I just respect it tbh, I see them as more than being lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Hightwolf, Celexawer and 3 others
midly obese : I dont think so
but morbidly obese : most women lose attraction or be upset bc it signals poor genetics
like brendioee's case he was giga obese

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 7521
I have never been obese but it's something I have noticed ,if you were previously obese and lost weight you are seen lesser then just being already lean.
Cuz it means that at some point you were a "failure" and that you were not always the person you're now.

Like a stain in your curriculum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BigBoy, Danish_Retard and 2 others
midly obese : I dont think so
but morbidly obese : most women lose attraction or be upset bc it signals poor genetics
like brendioee's case he was giga obese
Tf is that avi ahhahhahhahaha

• Love it
Reactions: coping ethnic
Cuz it means that at some point you were a "failure" and that you were not always the person you're now.

Like a stain in your curriculum.
this i just tell bitches i do push ups at home when they ask for my work out routine

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

original tiktok is even better

because being obese before means you were a bullied abused miserable dog before

and some people like to feel they're superior than others so they'll think that you were weak before to cope that they're better than you

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Gaia262
What are you basing this on? I've never encountered this before. Maybe unattractive women trying to use your previous fatness to shame and embarrass you to bring you down, maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, BigBoy and Lorsss