why do people never give money to homeless people

ibmh

ibmh

brazuka
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Posts
5,184
Reputation
8,060
How can u see a person in need and not help them
I always give them some money if I have it in paper


@hate @Gudlifer @Nerogen @jartetetron @price.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gudlifer, D02, fantom0726 and 5 others
How can u see a person in need and not help them
I always give them some money if I have it in paper


@hate @Gudlifer @Nerogen @jartetetron @price.
dnr
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, Azi.org, Resonant and 2 others
Bc they put themselves in the situation
 
  • +1
Reactions: D02, Resonant, ibmh and 1 other person
They gonna waste it all on drugs and alcohol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, D02, Resonant and 1 other person
How can u see a person in need and not help them
I always give them some money if I have it in paper


@hate @Gudlifer @Nerogen @jartetetron @price.
Bcs putting yourself above others is a natural instinct. Also their probably just gonna buy alcohol with it
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, ibmh and Resonant
Sort of charity, the homeless waste it on smokes anyways
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ibmh
if u're in a life or death situation, yes, but not here
Instinct act like your always in a life or death situation because thats how we used to live
 
How can u see a person in need and not help them
I always give them some money if I have it in paper


@hate @Gudlifer @Nerogen @jartetetron @price.
because i dont give a shit
 
How can u see a person in need and not help them
I always give them some money if I have it in paper


@hate @Gudlifer @Nerogen @jartetetron @price.
cause they are ugly and stinky most times
 
people are evil i dont really care too much if they spend it on alcohol or something i think most of the time their situations are too far gone anyways, might as well let them sink into pleasure while they still can

the world is not perfect and we have to adjust to that and still do our best to help others if we can
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh
How can u see a person in need and not help them
I always give them some money if I have it in paper


@hate @Gudlifer @Nerogen @jartetetron @price.
because they dont fucking deserve it?

they got themselves in their shitty position and are stupid fucks who didnt go to school :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
 
because they dont fucking deserve it?

they got themselves in their shitty position and are stupid fucks who didnt go to school :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
but they're still people like us
 
  • +1
Reactions: Roara and fantom0726
but they're still people like us
people who had an opportunity at life and wasted it

imagine being born and having so many opportunities in life and you do that

the only homeless people worth my money are the ones that didnt do anything to deserve their position, but you cant just be capable of figuring that out. the ones that fucked around and found out by not focusing in class and acting like a dick deserve it
 
How can u see a person in need and not help them
I always give them some money if I have it in paper


@hate @Gudlifer @Nerogen @jartetetron @price.
Porque elas sao feias
 
havent met a homeless ever in my life in my city
ive only seen them when i was on trips to big cities
 
because they dont fucking deserve it?

they got themselves in their shitty position and are stupid fucks who didnt go to school :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
wow, man, thats really an ugly, freaky thing to say...


How can u see a person in need and not help them
I always give them some money if I have it in paper


@hate @Gudlifer @Nerogen @jartetetron @price.
drugs:ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh

Similar threads

Crimx991
Replies
2
Views
33
Crimx991
Crimx991
P
Replies
0
Views
13
PSLgodBlackPerson
P
M
Replies
1
Views
31
Gentinator9000
Gentinator9000
isis_Bleach
Replies
0
Views
10
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
neurologicol
Replies
7
Views
92
neurologicol
neurologicol

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top