Why do people on here want incels to have hope?

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
Why gaslight the ugly niggas into thinking they aren't ugly?

I get it, can be fun to fuck around a bit.

But why make guys you know are sexless incel sub 5 doofuses think it is not their looks in any way?

Why claim incels lack social skills and this and that and blah blah?

Then some doofus with a midface longer than the Nile river posts and asks for ratings and you take it back.

You know there are weirdo guys with good enough looks who still get puss.

You know there are NT uggos with some semblance of a social life who still have an unpaid sex life as dry as the desert.

So why gaslight? Why keep pretending most incels aren't real looks victims and it is all in their imagination?

Just tell them it's over, fuck it, cope or rope, don't give these losers false hope for nothing.

Stop telling sub 5s to do anything but neck themselves or get surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niggatron, Orvka381, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
True tbh that NT shit applies mostly to 5s and 6s . Being largely pop can attract some ladies , but no amount of social "expertise" can save you if a 3 or a 4 . 7s and up will laugh at the amt of hoops the 5s have to get through to get sloppy sex w a mtb

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Orvka381, BullyofAlphaBitches, Maalik and 2 others
Usually when a guy is really ugly even the biggest bullies here have empathy

This forum is mostly projection so bullies call normal ppl subhuman cause they are projecting

But when a guy is legit so ugly even they drop the cap

That’s why I always see ppl trying to delude these giga subhumans

That’s the only reason ppl like @Bojack thinks he can ever ascend with surgery

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Primalsplit and BrahminBoss
True tbh that NT shit applies mostly to 5s and 6s . Being largely pop can attract some ladies , but no amount of social "expertise" can save you if a 3 or a 4 and 7s and up will laugh at the amt of hoops the 5s have to get through to get sloppy sex w a mtb
makes no sense, NT is more important for 2/10, 3/10, 4/10 guys than average guys because the first group are ugly therefore they would be absolutely nothing if they were non nt

makes no sense, NT is more important for 2/10, 3/10, 4/10 guys than average guys because the first group are ugly therefore they would be absolutely nothing if they were non nt
They are already absolutely nothing, they are jokes. They are tolerated cos girls dont want them to shoot up the school and take pity on them like a puppy

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Maalik and Primalsplit
subhumans like me shulld rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and moreroidsmoredates
Usually when a guy is really ugly even the biggest bullies here have empathy

This forum is mostly projection so bullies call normal ppl subhuman cause they are projecting

But when a guy is legit so ugly even they drop the cap

That’s why I always see ppl trying to delude these giga subhumans

That’s the only reason ppl like @Bojack thinks he can ever ascend with surgery
Bojack needs to gymax and w two good surgeries he can fuck a mtb from his race

They are already absolutely nothing, they are jokes. They are tolerated cos girls dont want them to shoot up the school and take pity on them like a puppy
that's what i meant, if they were non NT at that looks level they would definitely be incels and school shooters

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Bojack needs to gymax and w two good surgeries he can fuck a mtb from his race
Not when he’s from America

If he was at least from Asia I could see it but in the USA being 5’5 and a litteral sub4 chink it’s over

Ppl just delude him if it was a mtn or ltn ppl would be more brutal

For some reason when it’s an actual subhuman ppl turn soft

doesnt exist
You know there are NT uggos with some semblance of a social life who still have an unpaid sex life as dry as the desert.
doesnt exist
surgery is retarded and kiked. even if i was rich i would never get surgery

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and BullyofAlphaBitches

If he was at least from Asia I could see it but in the USA being 5’5 and a litteral sub4 chink it’s over

theres barely a difference between subhuman and ltn so i dont get why they go like that

Why gaslight the ugly niggas into thinking they aren't ugly?

I get it, can be fun to fuck around a bit.

But why make guys you know are sexless incel sub 5 doofuses think it is not their looks in any way?

Why claim incels lack social skills and this and that and blah blah?

Then some doofus with a midface longer than the Nile river posts and asks for ratings and you take it back.

So why gaslight? Why keep pretending most incels aren't real looks victims and it is all in their imagination?

Just tell them it's over, fuck it, cope or rope, don't give these losers false hope for nothing.

It's just greys

Then he need to go back to SEA

doesnt exist

doesnt exist

surgery is retarded and kiked. even if i was rich i would never get surgery
so what is looksmaxxing according to you then?
just Mewing and Moisturisers? :soy::soy: lmao

so what is looksmaxxing according to you then?
just Mewing and Moisturisers? :soy::soy: lmao
softmaxxing is acceptable. hard looksmaxxing (surgery) is retarded and a massive waste of money

doesnt exist

Bro doesn't believe a Chad can get girls if he's slightly awkward or abused, as if all guys who fuck are super normal and perfect. lol

What kind of coping PUAcel must you be?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Bro doesn't believe a Chad can get girls if he's slightly awkward or abused, as if all guys who fuck are super normal and perfect. lol

What kind of coping PUAcel must you be?
i didn’t know you meant a top tier chad, thought you were assuming a regular good looking guy with is just a htn

A lot of incels are autists who can get a gf and live a normal life if they just learn how to mask. There's also MTN+ highschoolers who think it's over when it's not just because they discovered this too early. A lot incels aren't truecels. The hopefuel applies to these people.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Its not gaslighting.

The world we live in is basically sociopathic when it comes to male dating. Women demand resources at some level of perception. And notice how 9/10 if not everything a women would say she wants in a man involves some sort of protectoral, or provider role. Regardless if she gets it, it proves that women inherently or currently desire a man who can give her shit and do things for her. The man at the top are all panderers and simps to some level. The dark triad ones and the guys who also so happen to look good just imply it more than give, but they still have to appeal to her nature or its game over even for them.

Incels may never receive true love based on aesthetics, but the real question is if a womens libido even values aesthetic as much as a male libido does. The main points of female attraction is preselection. Which means, a great value of how attractive you look to women depends on how much attraction you imply via environment. This is why famous, athlete ogres, relatively rich old men still get 90% of the women. The next point is hypergamy, which categorizes and scales her decision based on what potential you have to offer her.

Another question is if we still live in a world where women are relatively normal and go based on their looksmatch. The answer is a flat hell no. The system of economy makes this essentially impossible as well as social platforms which have served to universally inflate the demand and rate of women by appealing to her nature. Romance is long dead. If looks mattered youd be able to get your looksmatch. And most women do not look past a 6/10.

If you want me to be honest, telling men that looks matter is the real gaslighting when we clearly see all manners of ogres, normies and mentally disabled who are famous and rich have first dibs on the sexiest women in the planet. This is not something you will ever see happen with women. There's little to no case where the majority of 1/10 fat and ugly women outperform a 7-8/10 women. This only happened with males, why?

Last edited: