Why do people people try gaslight LTNs/Incels?

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
Imagine going through something and people gaslight tell you it's your personality. Like social media legit gaslights ugly men and incels.

I use to be super ugly and woman treated me like subhuman. I glowed up to MTN get treated 10x better.

If 30k people telling you something that happens to them wouldn't that mean has some truth lol. Just my 2 sense

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Kazey, ElTruecel and 7 others
ignorance is bliss to some extent

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NotCarv
the truth is only useful if you can do something about it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NotCarv
So you don't do anything bad to them

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Latinolooksmaxxer, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
the truth is only useful if you can do something about it
Yeah it's not even useful just throwing issue under the rug.

Throwing issues under the rug is like sweeping dirt under the carpet - it might hide the problem temporarily, but it's still there, waiting to resurface.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
People generally don’t wanna be hurtful. It’s not in a lot of people’s nature to say something that can hurt someone, even if it’s true.

also, partly this
we evolved to cooperate with another human beings, empathy is a survival mechanism

• +1
People generally don’t wanna be hurtful. It’s not in a lot of people’s nature to say something that can hurt someone, even if it’s true.

also, partly this
Based maybe Super-NT i grew always telling truth people hated me for it and called me mean lol.

I learned its better to just lie to people most times if you wanna level up.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: grief
Yeah it's not even useful just throwing issue under the rug.

Throwing issues under the rug is like sweeping dirt under the carpet - it might hide the problem temporarily, but it's still there, waiting to resurface.
ascending is an individual cope to a bigger group problem. we aren't made to live like this

ascending is an individual cope to a bigger group problem. we aren't made to live like this
What do you think will happen in a few years? More incels?

Imagine going through something and people gaslight tell you it's your personality. Like social media legit gaslights ugly men and incels.

I use to be super ugly and woman treated me like subhuman. I glowed up to MTN get treated 10x better.

If 30k people telling you something that happens to them wouldn't that mean has some truth lol. Just my 2 sense
Bad personality=ugly

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
tricking the competition is a common strategy

random normies who dont know you will often try to bs you normies only get legit advice from their handful of genuine friends

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, ElTruecel, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
Bad personality=ugly
People would legit think i was super bad for being ugly ngl it was crazy. People ignore u and hate u

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 48689
Based maybe Super-NT i grew always telling truth people hated me for it and called me mean lol.

I learned its better to just lie to people most times if you wanna level up.
It’s the truth sadly. A lot of times people aren’t ready for the truth. Only times you shouldn’t lie is if someone got something stuck in their teeth, or their outfit looks like shit.

Every other time it’s beneficial to lie tbh. It’ll help them gain confidence but of course, you aren’t helping them and you’re actually hurting them by not telling the truth, they just don’t know it. They think you’re being nice by not telling the truth, but really you’re being evil asf

we evolved to cooperate with another human beings, empathy is a survival mechanism
This is also true.

It’s the truth sadly. A lot of times people aren’t ready for the truth. Only times you shouldn’t lie is if someone got something stuck in their teeth, or their outfit looks like shit.

Every other time it’s beneficial to lie tbh. It’ll help them gain confidence but of course, you aren’t helping them and you’re actually hurting them by not telling the truth, they just don’t know it. They think you’re being nice by not telling the truth, but really you’re being evil asf

This is also true.
My parents always told me truth no matter how i felt im glad they did tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and TechnoBoss

depends some people get rated poorly due to low psl but have high appeal, like i probably would've been rated subhuman when i was young but i still got approached

• +1

This is also true.
I would always get into fights for being honest took me a while to realize that being honest ain't gonna help u.

People will just hate u most of the time.

• +1
depends some people get rated poorly due to low psl but have high appeal, like i probably would've been rated subhuman when i was young but i still got approached
Prob got approached by ur ethic group or ugly girls lets be real

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Prob got approached by ur ethic group or ugly girls lets be real
it was like ltb one mtb who ended up as a massive school whore she has like 10k followers now

My parents always told me truth no matter how i felt im glad they did tbh
When you know the truth you can come up with solutions to a problem. Meanwhile some poor blue pilled sub5 keeps blaming himself because people tell him to work on himself so he keeps failing “just take a dance class bro, it’s because you didn’t go to the cooking class.”

When you know the truth you can come up with solutions to a problem. Meanwhile some poor blue pilled sub5 keeps blaming himself because people tell him to work on himself so he keeps failing “just take a dance class bro, it’s because you didn’t go to the cooking class.”
LMAOOO THIS IS SUPER FUNNY.

I legit got into blackpill with IQ every time i got a problem i get obsessed and want fix it.

I got into redpill helped a bit but the best thing helped was blackpill tbh it's the hard truth either you cope or take the advice n improve.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 48689
I legit search up every problem i have @skullcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Because being direct and straightforward is considered autistic by soyciety

• JFL
Reactions: romm2el