Why do people post jaw surgery results as lifefuel?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
People post results of people who were beyond clinically recessed and get 10mm advancements just to get to a normal growth pattern and then treat it as "lifefuel" for their own surgery. It makes no sense. I'm yet to see someone with normal forward growth gain anything from advancing their osteoporotic eversion-less bones forward.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and mvp2v1
3047919 1661573916965

cope

How did you raise your upper jaw upswing?
went to therapy where i was told to just be myself so i knew i was not myself at that time so i booked a 7 day trip to iran and when i came back i magically had a jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
went to therapy where i was told to just be myself so i knew i was not myself at that time so i booked a 7 day trip to iran and when i came back i magically had a jaw
Did you hear subliminals in the process? I have to be myself and let nature come to me and make statements to the universe, I've been thinking about going to India for therapy.

• JFL
Reactions: Verse and Deleted member 17791
Most autists who regard it as lifefuel is as deformed as the patients in those posts. Let's say they're less deformed and they wouldn't get results as impresisve.
I still doubt anyone considering bimax here and are already making plans to undergo surgery have
normal forward growth

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 1851
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Well mostly because they gained a Life. Youre not Alive If you Are 3 psl

Well mostly because they gained a Life. Youre not Alive If you Are 3 psl
but why do normies post a clinically deformed person and then derive motivation from that?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj